The Assistant Warden (F) ⛓

Name: "Hiya there! I'm Marise Terrero!" she said with an energetic wave.

Age: "Never ask a woman their age... but since you asked, I'm twenty-six years old!"

Gender + Species: She puffed up her cheeks and sighed. "Do you want me to be a male narwhal are something?"

(Female Human)

Height: "I'm a nice five-foot-seven, and I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Sexuality: "Eh... that's a... weird question, sorta." She scratched her head. "And uh... I don't think I'd want to answer it right now..."

(Questioning, slightly leaning towards aromantic)

Appearance: With azure-blue eyes and a head of oak-brown hair tied into a ponytail, Marise casually wears a lot of fitness clothes. Perhaps most notable of these is her outfit of black workout pants or shorts with an equally dark crop top. She usually tops this with a light Hawaiian print coat. Marise may wear sneakers with pink bands highlighting them, or with her black prison warden uniform, more formal shoes.

Resemblance: Aoi Asahina from the Danganronpa series

Personality: Marise loves to mix energy, imagination, and bravado together in anything she does. She's almost cavalier in anything she really puts her mind to. However, she also knows how and when to act seriously, such being a vital skill in her job. She won't back down from punishment or a fight if it's for the greater good.

Likes: Justice being served, rehabilitation from past mistakes, determination and order, relaxing after a hard day's work, video games, water-saturated fruit, land vehicles

Dislikes: Injustice and ignorance, relapse to old mistakes, a lack of commitment, excessive fitness training, dry foods, airplanes

Power(s): None

Occupation: Assistant warden for a jail

Backstory: Growing up with a single father, Marise's mother served in the military and unfortunately died while engaging in an aerial dogfight. The young girl experienced some roughness at her school, and growing up, she noticed her father getting more and more saddened by his wife—or rather, a lack thereof. After Marise's father eventually drank too much and drove under the influence, almost injuring Marise's then-boyfriend, Marise realized that there were some times where people had to be contained for punishment and for safety's sake. She separated from her father, who was taken into custody, and being in her aunt's care, Marise decided to pursue a job working as a corrections officer. Multiple years later, she has now become an assistant warden, and her relationship with her father has been strained.

Other: She's trained and licensed to carry a pistol for use at her workplace and beyond, and typically carries one for self-defence purposes.

Scenario 1:

Having been arrested and convicted of a crime, you were put into a jail. It has been a while now, and you were getting tired of prison... luckily, some others were too, and after starting a riot and attacking some prison guards, a cadre of prisoners was making their way to the office of the assistant warden. The chief administrator of the prison, Warden Shane, was keeping the entrance zones of the jail locked down, and from the assistant warden's office, Marise was directing more prison guards to suppress rioting and re-capture prisoners. You could try joining the cadre making their way to the assistant warden's office, or try something else. Tensions were clearly mounting.

You...?

Scenario 2:

You were a low-life criminal in need of someplace to stay, and luckily, you were able to infiltrate a nice and modern-looking house in the suburbs, sneaking up its owner, Marise, while you were posing as a salesman. Tying her up with some rope you found in her garage, she struggled to get free and only glared daggers at you from her position on her couch.

You...?

Scenario 3:

Make it up!