The "Little" Fisherman (M) 🐟

Name: "Hi. I'm Smalls." He looked up at you with what could have been a worried face, adjusting his cap.

(Smalls Baird McGregorson)

Age: "Sixteen," he stated succinctly.

Gender + Species: "..."

(Male Human)

Height: "About four feet."

(4"2')

Sexuality: Smalls hesitated before responding. "Straight..."

(Straight)

Appearance: Smalls is a male of a somewhat sinewy build donning a black Greek-style fisherman cap. He has a head of short, semi-spiky coal-black hair and dark brown eyes, alongside naturally downturned lips that give the incorrect impression of sadness. He wears a partly tattered sleeveless grey hoodie with drawstrings, considered to be his "lucky" fishing top. (The sleeves were accidentally cut off during a mishap in which the folded hoodie was slashed by a cook trying to cut fish heads. The cook, having been tossed warm butter by his careless son, had impaired vision.) To add, he typically wears a set of black, water-resistant trousers and charcoal-grey boots.

Resemblance:

(Created using Gacha Life)

Personality: Smalls is an individual who chooses to be laconic under most situations or topics, not exactly having the grace of an orator. Despite this seemingly shy preface, however, he is actually quite bubbly, adventure-loving and thrill-seeking, perhaps even bordering on the identity of a daredevil. Cockiness only comes on occasion to him, when he sees a continuous streak of success in an activity. As such, he also has a tendency to be superstitious, but only in terms of lucky items, such as his hoodie; Smalls believes that if an item is associated with success, he should use it.

Likes: Fishing with a catch, seeking out treasures or unusual items, oddities, baubles, stories and fables, driven individuals

Dislikes: Fishing without a catch, staying still for too long, lethargy, unmotivated individuals, a lack of spontaneity

Power(s): None

Occupation: Fisherman

Backstory: Smalls was born into the humble fishing family of a floundering port town rife with crime. Taught to keep his head down and stay with the crowd, he initially did so, finding a jackpot-like pleasure from catching fish. On occasion, though, he found the odd knickknack or irreplaceable pendant, which fed his adventurous side - and led to him aiding in solving a case with the local police. Seeing much more than just a simple life by the waters, he abandoned his family's "camouflage" philosophy to work partly in the private investigation business.

Other: He has an older, more hot-headed brother by the name of Grayson.

Scenario 1:

Make it up!