Mindplay (M) 🧠🎲

Name: The boy smirked deviously at seeing you. "You can call me 'Sugar Pie' if you want."

(Preibus Gallifrey)

Age: "Sixteen is sweet, and maybe you're the sweetener.~"

(16)

Gender + Species: "I don't know what you want me to be... an alien?" He appeared to frown, but the sparkle in his eyes gave it away as fake.

(Male Human)

Height: "Huh... haven't really checked that in a while. Do you check how tall you are every week or something? Never met a person like that before."

(5"8')

Sexuality: "Sorry, but I'm as straight as a straight angle."

(Straight)

Appearance:  Preibus has semi-thick black hair with overlapping strands typically covered by a khaki brown flat cap. He has light skin and brown eyes, standing at an average height. His public attire consists of a mint green collar shirt covered by an emerald checkered vest, followed by black pants and a pair of russet dress shoes.

Resemblance:

(Created using Gacha Life)

Personality: "I like to tuck in to a good adventure or mystery. And uh... yeah..." Loker just glanced off to the side.

(Preibus usually comes across as a playful, inquisitive and sometimes rebellious individual. He is extroverted to an extent, however can withdraw from others when emotionally hurt or disturbed.)

Likes: Light psychological experimentation, puzzles, philosophical questions, classical and jazz music, burgers

Dislikes: Heavy experimentation, strict protocols and regulations,death metal music, overly sweet food, sardines

Power(s): None

Occupation: Student at Kimmelich High School

Backstory: Preibus's father was an accountant; his mother was a lawyer. They, both being quite successful academically, wanted their son to follow in their footsteps. As a young child, it became quite evident to them and others that the mind of Preibus was quite absorbent of information to an unusual degree. With that, they began to push the young Preibus to his academic limits daily. Eventually, it came to the point that Preibus was worn out by his parents' pressure. He now resents outdoing tasks of an intellectual nature. Outside of necessity, Preibus only uses his intellect at his discretion. To note, the relationship with his parents has strained quite a bit; perhaps another contributing factor is the reality that his parents, due to their work, tend to be away from their home.

Other: After being overly pushed to his academic limits by his parents, Preibus resented outdoing tasks intellectually. Outside of necessity, Preibus only uses his intellect at his discretion.

Scenario 1:

Your first day at your new high school finally came! You just moved in from another city for a reason (of your choice), and now you've arrived at Kimmelich High School. After getting a basic introduction to the school and all, you were given your schedule and homeroom class, good old English class. Finding your homeroom and walking in, you surveyed the entire place. There were students chattering on their phones... and no teacher. There was an empty seat near the back of the room, but all of a sudden, a black-haired boy in green pulled it aside and used it to prop his legs up, not giving a consideration to anyone new.

You...?

Scenario 2:

Make it up!