CosmicHowl?! (M)

(Yeah, this'll be done somewhat more informally, if you guys don't really mind! And of course, pretty much everything is fictional!)

Name: The author looked up at you from his screen. "Meep."

(Lanter Cosmos "Cosmic" Howl)

Age: The boy rubbed his eyes and looked at you with some suspicion. "Sorry, what was... that?"

(???)

Gender + Species: "What the...? What do you think I am, some sort of... alien with a pencil in my brain?" He kind of laughed at hearing himself speak.

(Male Human)

Height: "Too lazy to check, too lazy to care that much. I guess I'm pretty average or... well, I actually don't know..."

(???)

Sexuality: "Sorry, I'm a straight shooter."

(Straight)

Appearance: He has ruffled, twilight-black hair cut just above the shoulder with slight red highlights at the ends, has dark eyes, and typically wears a cheap green tee along with black-and-white basketball shorts or track pants.

Resemblance: [REDACTED]

Personality: Lanter can come across as somewhat quirky, preppy, and a bit skittish—which he typically is. He has an emotional sensitivity that can swing him for better or for worse.

Likes: Mustard, hamburgers, eggs, learning about new cultures, information technology and coding, unusual subjects, astronomy, pleasing others

Dislikes: Ketchup (dogmatically), extreme delicacies, his own flaws, vagueness, geology, disappointing others

Power(s): None

Occupation: Student at Kimmelich High School

Backstory: Lanter was born and raised in the good old fictional town that a lot of the student characters of Interreality currently reside! He made a roleplay account on this online website thingmabob for fun and occasionally likes cuddling with friends (SORRY, I MEAN VERY SPARINGLY). 

Other: He's acquaintances (and sometimes friends) with all of the Individual RP Book characters in some capacity, so if you want a weird mixed-up roleplay, consider coming to him!

Scenario 1:

You're a student at Kimmelich High School taking a literature class and suddenly get a huge assignment dropping down on you from the language arts department head, Mrs. Bradley. It's an assignment to be done in duos where you basically have to act out some Shakespeare verse in front of your fellow classmates and present an analysis on top of it, to be accompanied by a huge slideshow presentation! Everyone else has already found their partners, so you're stuck working with Lanter, who was presently doodling a bit on a scrap piece of paper.

You...?

Scenario 2:

Make it up!