2. The Results

Normal POV

The next morning had arrived. Misty, Gary, Ursula and other members of the serpents, sat in a group at the back of the school. It was quite early but they liked hanging out together before school began.

The sun was blistering and the coolest part of the school was at the back, behind the buildings.

A raven haired boy turned a corner, walking over to the group. "Ashy!" Ursula piped up, excited by the sight of her boyfriend. Misty on the other hand, scrunched up her face, angry at the fact he wasn't wearing the serpent jacket.

"Hey baby." Ash smiled sweetly, embracing his girlfriend as she wrapped her arms around him. The pair went to kiss, but Misty cleared her throat before they did, quickly catching their attention.

"Your jacket?" The orange haired girl asked, in a growl. "What about it?" Ash asked back, letting go of his girlfriend to face Misty. "You're not wearing it." Misty added, still keeping her angry tone. "It's a 35 degree day, I'm not going to melt in my jacket." Misty went to snap as Ash, but Gary stopped her. "Drop it Misty."

Misty just turned to her boyfriend, visibly mad. Gary looked back at her, raising an eyebrow, before putting his lit cigarette to his mouth. Misty was beginning to hate Ash, like she did Serena, and was knit picking for things to yell at him for.

Ursula pulled a cigarette out of her carton, and a lighter, before lighting up her cigarette. She offered the box to Ash, who shook his head. "You know I don't smoke." The boy sweatdropped. Ursula put the box away and put her cigarette to her mouth.

"I didn't know we had another Serena in our squad." Misty spoke up, blowing smoke out of her mouth as she smoked. "Ash isn't.. like Serena.." Gary sweatdropped, also puffing out smoke.

"Yes he is! He seems to think he makes his own rules, as he isn't wearing the jacket.. and he doesn't smoke! He is literally Serena if she was male." Misty huffed.

Ash rolled his eyes, looking to Ursula. "She is right you know." The pink haired girl admitted, before puffing out cigarette smoke. "Serena isn't even bad, I don't know why you guys are so rude when talking about her." The raven haired boy admitted.

"Blah blah blah.." Misty mocked, taking a cigarette from Gary's carton and lighting it up. "If you want to prove to us that you're not a traitor like a certain little blonde, here." She offered the cigarette to Ash. "Smoke."

Ash's glared to Misty, deepened. "I'm not smoking. I've made that clear." Misty shrugged, throwing away her old cigarette butt into the gravel before smoking the one she'd just offered to Ash. "Then leave." She demanded.

"Misty.." Gary and Ursula sighed, as Ash stood up. "Fine then, fuck you." The raven haired boy said to Misty, before turning away and leaving. Ursula glared at Misty before quickly getting to her feet, going after her boyfriend.

Gary just rolled his eyes, tossing his cigarette butt into the gravel. Misty wanted to get rid of Ash, like she did Serena, but she knew Ursula would always bring Ash back to the squad. She needed to devise a plan.

-

Serena's POV

I closed the front door of my house quietly, letting out a sigh of relief that I didn't wake my mother. She was so grumpy in the mornings, especially when hungover.