11. Confrontation Of Bitches

Serena had been discharged from hospital later that day. Johanna drove Dawn and Serena home, and welcomed Serena into her home.

Johanna showed Serena to one of the spare bedrooms and said she was welcome to stay as long as she liked. Dawn helped Serena to start unpacking and settle into her new room.

Johanna later prepared dinner for the pair, and after eating, she told Serena she'd be willing to help her with the legal side of things, if she wanted to take action against her mother. Serena was still thinking about it, but wanted to settle into the Berlitz household first.

After dinner, the girls helped Johanna with the dishes before going off to their rooms. Serena got back to unpacking her things, whilst Dawn did some homework.

Dawn had spent twenty minutes on her homework, and was getting no where. She began tapping the end of her pencil against the paper and creating a tune, before she started singing the chorus of Adore you, by Miley Cyrus.

That all ended when her phone buzzed, alerting Dawn that she'd gotten a message. The girl jumped in shock before she reached out to grab her phone, assuming it would be Ash or Iris.. or maybe May or Hilda.

But it wasn't.

It was Ursula.

Ursula: Hey bitch

Dawn rolled her eyes, before she began to type back a reply. She'd always tried her best to become friends with Ursula, but after Ursula confronted her for something she hadn't done, aggressively and didn't apologise for it.. Dawn barely tolerated the pink haired girl.

Dawn: Can I help you?

Ursula: I need to talk to you tomorrow, before class.

Of course, the pair had Chemistry first thing tomorrow.

Dawn: Fine

The girl then locked her phone and placed it aside, before she stood up and went to change into her pyjamas.

Serena rolled onto her new bed, unlocking her phone to check her messages, as she'd finally finished unpacking.

Clemont: Hey Sere, are you alright?

Serena blinked in surprise, seeing a message from Clemont pop up on her phone. She didn't know how to answer.. Clemont wasn't aware of her situation.

Serena: Yeah, why do you ask, Clem?

Clemont: Your Mum came knocking on our door today to see if we knew where you were... where are you? Are you safe?

Serena sighed, not wanting to worry Clemont.. but at the same time even though he was one of her best friends, she felt like she couldn't tell him the truth, at least not yet.

Serena: I'm somewhere away from home, and I'm safe. Things really aren't alright, but they will be. I'll be able to tell you about it another time.. I need to get some rest.

Clemont: Alright, just know I'm only a phone call away ❤️

Serena smiled, before she placed her phone on the table beside the bed. The girl stood up and decided to change into her pyjamas.