15. Lover, Where'd You Go?

Misty was frozen in shock, trying to find the words to speak. When she finally did, she growled "You guys can not tell Gary about what you just saw!"

Dawn took a step back, as she shook her head in disgust. "Gary deserves to know about this.. that he is dating an unfaithful bitch!" She snapped back, before she ran off.

Misty then glared at Ursula, "What are you standing around for!? Go after her before she tells somebody!" She growled. Ursula just scoffed, "Why would I stop her? I couldn't care less if she tells the entire school. Gary deserves better than this." Ursula began. "And you, what kind of best friend are you!?" She asked Paul, angrily.

"What happens to you now? You're a Serpent and a cheater. Does that mean you're going to be kicked out?" Ursula asked, eyeing Misty. "Stop being so childish, I'm the leader of the Serpents. There's no Serpents without me. Of course I'm not leaving." The orange haired girl snapped back. "That makes you a hypocrite." Ursula grunted, shaking her head. "You kick Ash out for being a cheater yet you're happily going around sucking faces with other guys behind Gary's back - how do you think this is okay!?" The cheerleader asked. "Ugh bitch, stop talking! I'm sick of listening to you." Misty groaned.

"Go and stop your dearest captain and then we'll talk." Misty ordered. Ursula crossed her arms, "I'm not stopping her. I suggest you tell Gary about this, before Dawn does." She retaliated, before she also walked away.

-

Brendan and Ash approached Calem's front door. Brendan bit his lip nervously, he'd been worrying about his lover all day and he wanted nothing more than to see him.. but he was also nervous as he'd never met Calem's parents.

Ash reached out and knocked on the door. He took a step back and waited for an answer. About thirty seconds passed and there was no answer. Ash knocked again, but this time a bit faster.

Footsteps were heard from inside the house, approaching the door quickly. Brendan and Ash glanced at eachother for a moment, Ash with a smile and Brendan with a nervous smile.

The door swung open, and in the doorway stood a lady a bit shorter than the two boys, with black long hair and blue eyes. "Why hello Ash! Hello Ash's friend! How can I help you guys?" The woman smiled. "Hi Mrs Xavier, we're looking for Calem, is he home?" Ash asked.

The woman shook her head, "No, and he won't be for a while." She admitted. "Why is that?!" Brendan asked, his voice sounding panicked and in disbelief. "Because.. last night he came to my husband and I and told us about how much he hates going to Shalour high.. he broke down and told us he wanted to move schools and start fresh.. so he packed his things and we got him a flight to Kanto, where he'll be attending a boarding school for a fresh start." His mother explained.

Ash blinked in surprise, not sure whether to believe what he was hearing or not.. Calem sure didn't like Shalour high.. but he didn't believe he would move. Brendan grit his teeth in frustration, "You're absolutely lying!" The boy raised his voice a bit. Mrs Xavier blinked in surprise by Brendan's tone, "What makes you think I'm lying, if Calem was close to you.. I figured he would have told you.." She admitted.

"Last night Calem came out to you and your husband as gay and I haven't heard from him since then.." Brendan said, defensively. "Oh hun, my dear boy isn't gay.. he hasn't told me such a thing.. but what makes you think that he is?" Calem's mother asked. "Because, I'm Calem's boyfriend - Brendan Birch." The brunette replied.