five

♫ hala - what is love? tell me, is it easy?♫

"Anna?", Piper asked her best friend after the bell dismissed them. "Yeah?" Anna responded, opening her locker to reapply her pale pink lipstick.
"You're my best friend? Right?" Piper asked hesitantly but in the most serious way possible. She earned a confused face from Anna, "Piper, are you serious? Of course you are my best friend, I tell you literally EVERYTHING" Anna explained, placing her lipstick back in her locker.
"Then why didn't you tell me you liked River, I mean I told you about Keanu" Piper said. Anna closed her locker and turned slowly and stared at Piper.
"Piper, I never told you because I don't like him. Yeah, I think he's extremely cute and he makes me flustered a bit but I don't see him and I going futher as friends" Anna explained.
"Really?" Piper said. "Really."
"Then... who do you like?" Piper asked curiously. Anna thought for a moment and then responded. "I don't know, I have more boy best friends than a single boyfriend" Anna joked.
"Johnny was different though, you don't sleep with your boy best friends" Piper jabbed. "Piper, Johnny was like oh I don't know a four time thing, it's in my past, plus Johnny isn't really my type." Anna explained making Piper smirk. "You say that now" Piper sang, earning a sharp jab from Anna.

♫ dreamgirlmusic - teenage blue ♫

As the girls left the school building, they spotted Rosalia and Keanu talking in front of the car.
"They seem to be getting along" Anna remarked smirking and crossing her arms. "Yeah I know, I wish she'd pay attention to Corey rather than Keanu" Piper said sadly.
"Hi guys! I had so much fun today!" Rosalia said in her most elated voice, making Keanu giggle. "Heidi, you say that now but you'll regret saying that later on" Keanu said placing his arm around her shoulder.
River and Corey bursted out of the school all sweaty and out of breath. "Gym?" Anna asked with all smiles. Corey and River responded by nodding their hands frantically. "Winona is such a better athlete than us!" River panted. "Well what do you say, girl power!" Rosalia preached, clapping her hands together and leaning into Keanu's shoulder lovingly making him smile and Piper frown a bit.
Winona stepped out, looking unfazed and energetic even after an intense gym class. "Boys, you have a lot to learn in the art of Gym and physical education!" Winona joked, patting their packs heavily making them wince due to soreness.
She laughed at their apparently weakness and said her goodbyes, running to her boyfriend Johnny's car.

The gang stepped inside the car so Keanu could drop them off. Keanu and Rosalia in the front two seats. Anna sitting in River's lap, and Piper and Corey sitting next to each other.

Perhaps it was a bad idea to let Corey have the window seat, as Piper already threatened to smash his "pretty boy face" in the glass. The car ride consisted of Piper and Coret aruging on who would win? Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker?

"Luke would win obviously, he's gotten so much better training with Yoda. Darth Vader is an asthmatic mess" Piper exclaimed with her fists balled up, ready to attack. Corey was perplexed with disgusting emotions, he was currently planning how to abduct Piper and throw her in a lake while shes in a plastic hefty duty bag. "Your parents failed to raise you correctly" Corey remarked seriously making Piper lunge at his neck and begin to choke him, Corey responded by pulling Piper's hair, making River break the fight up.
"Rule number 7, no fighting in my car!" Keanu exclaimed. "Well what did you expect? You put Corey and Piper in the same vicinity, they're literally touching shoulders and arm" Anna said to Keanu.
This made Piper and Coret realize how close they were and they were actually touching shoulder and yhey shifted away from another.

♫ strong boy - steady ♫

Keanu decided to drop Corey and Anna off their house first before a missing persons report ends up having Piper or Corey's face on it.

Anna waltzed in her room and immediately hit the covers. "I missed you baby" Anna said to her covers, snuggling it.
"Your bed isn't Johnny" Corey remarked catching Anna extremely off guard.
"What?!" Anna tried to cover up but like her brother, she was a terrible liar.
"Anna, Johnny tried to sneak in my room, found yours. I knew what you guys were doing" Corey said giggling.
"Corey, please don't tell mom or papi for gods sake not papi!" Anna pleaded.
"Under a circumstance" Corey said smirking making Anna sigh deeply.
"And that is?" Anna asked. "Set me up with Rosalia" Corey said confidently.

"I'd hate to break it to you pendejo, but she's just not into you like that, I think she likes Keanu to be reallt quite honest with you" Anna said genuinely.

"You really think so Anna? Why don't girls like me?" Corey said sadly flopping onto Anna's bed. "Corey, there is plently of girls at Real Jane, Rosalia isn't the only beautiful one" Anna explained. "But Rosalia is just so beautiful, so sweet, and so pure" Corey said dreamily. "You know what? I'll try and help you win little miss Italy" Anna said smiling.

"You'd really do that for me?" Corey said smiling hard making Anna's pinch his cheeks. "Yeah, of course!" Anna said hugging him tightly.

"I love you Anna" Corey said in her arm. "I love you too, pendejo" Anna said making Corey smile.

family first. family duty honor 🔑

A/N: any Star Wars fans? Who would win Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker ot his son Luke Skywalker? ;)

keep reading hope you guys enjoy 💙✨