eighteen

♫ bruno mars - talking to the moon♫

bruno mars - talking to the moon♫

a month later

River was a mess, the love of his life was moving away from him. His sister Rain tired to console him, but not even her hugs to fix his broken heart. "River?" Heart said, opening his room door. River had been in his bed a day, Anna was leaving tomorrow and he didn't know how to cope with it. Corey had already left for the Bonet estate, the group felt shattered. Although, they did everything Anna liked so when she left, she'd be a bit happy.

"Yes mom?" River responded, sitting up from his bed. "You know I dislike seeing you bed ridden, go outside, Anna isn't leaving till tomorrow, tell her you love her right now! Leave on positive terms!" Heart explained happily. "I guess you're right mom, okay I will" River said, getting out of bed. "I already called Anna, she's at the diner you guys liked going to, go on!" Heart said, hyping up her son. River started getting ready, even in the shower he practiced how he was going to tell her how he loved her.

As soon as he was done, he heard a knock at his door, it was Martha. Martha? What was she doing here. "Martha? What is it? Who let you in?" River said. "Joaquin did, a I did was bat my eyelashes and he let me in" Martha said, stepping into his room.
"Well, get out, I need to be with Anna right now" River said, rushing to the door but Martha blocked his way. "River I've missed you" She sweetly said. "Martha please" River pleaded trying to reach the door knob. "Have you missed me?" She said, starting take off her top, making him panic. "Before Anna, remember the fun we used to have, remember at Keanu's house? Remember?" She said whispering in his arm as he softened at her touch. "Yeah" he moaned out, completely forgetting about Anna at the diner. She started to kiss him, and those thoughts were gone out his mind completely, close were discarded, and they were far from that door knob.

"Did I just get stood up?" Anna thought to herself. River wouldn't do that to her right? Plus, she was leaving tomorrow. Maybe he was sick? "Anna?" A familiar voice called out. "Christina?" Anna said. "Long time no see!" Christina said sweetly, but Anna remained unbothered. "I guess, I was just leaving" Anna said, grabbing her things. "I bet you're wondering where River is" Christina said, making Anna stop her tracks and glare at her.

"Where the hell is he?" Anna said making Christina giggle. "Why don't you ask Martha? She was the last person with him" Christina said. "Martha's back?!" Anna said, rushing out the diner and running to River's house.

This cannot be happening? Could he really be with Martha right now. Anna stopped to take a breather and looked on the road to call a taxi. "Come on come on please" She thought to herself. Luckily enough, she caught the attention of one taxi and she was rushed to River's house and knocked on their door frantically only to let Joaquin answer. "Hey Anna" He said flirtatiously, only to let Anna push him out the way. "Hey that was rude!" He yelled out, but she ignored that. She reached River's room, and catched her breath.

"Oh please don't" She said to herself continuously, but she already knew the answer. She placed her hand on the doornob and opened it to see River and Martha in bed together, they just finished.

She screamed gaining the attention from the couple who immediately covered themselves and Rain and Joaquin looked through the door in shock.

"River how could you! Right before I leave? With her?" Anna said sobbing loudly. She felt as if her literal heart was broken. Why did all the bad things happen to her? Oh how much she needed Piper right now.

"Martha get out!" River yelled at her, as she rushed to put her clothes on and when she did, she winked at Anna and bumped her shoulder when she left.

"You're so not hot anymore" Joaquin said to Martha making her giggle. "River, I thought you loved me" Anna said. "I do Anna, I tried to stop her I really did" River said. "You've been acting so weird, and its because she returned. You say that you were the first girl you loved but I know it wasn't me. I remember you crying on my lap when she left in middle school. River do loved her and you still do" Anna said in tears, making him cry as well.

"Anna, I don't-"
"Yet you slept with her!" Anna said.

"You were a good boyfriend, River Phoenix, I appreciate the time. Maybe me leaving to Spain is the best, I'm glad that opportunity was brought up, because now I have a reason to really leave" Anna said to him coldly.

"Goodbye" and she was gone, just like that.

"What the actual hell is wrong with you!" Rain screamed, continuously punching her older brother and soon Joaquin joined in too. "She desevered better"! Joaquin yelled out.

She truly did.

River continued to cry and thats when his siblings stopped hitting him. "She did, I know" River replied, wiping his eyes.

islands - young the giant ♫

Anna walked into the house, tears and all and not caring who saw. "I heard what he did, Martha bragged about it to all of us" Corey said. "I will beat the living shit out of him" Piper said, hugging her friend."I just want to leave" Anna said. "We know" Rosalia said, wiping her tears. "Mija, I'm so sorry this happened" Mrs.Lopez said to her daughter.

"Could I have alone time with my daughter?" She asked making the gang retreat downstairs. "Sit Mija, my first hearbreak was painful" Mrs. Lopez said, brushing her fingers through Anna's hair. "I was your age, when a boy left me for another girl, I cried my pretty little eyes out, I wanted to egg his house, put a chicken in his sink and bath for the thing to caca in there, all the things in the book" Mrs. Lopez explained making Anna laugh a little. "Pero, I didn't want to embarrass myself, I wanted him to feel all the emotions of loss like I was, you know? Mija, overtime it will get better, I promise you!" Mrs. Lopez said. "What happened to the boy?" Anna asked. "He's your father" Mrs. Lopez said. "No way" Anna said laughing. "I'm gonna beat dads ass" Anna continued making her mom laugh harder. "No need, I already do that everyday with my nagging" Mrs. Lopez said winking. "Madre, what if it never works out or get better?" Anna said. "Then he isn't worth it, there will always been someone else. You're a very beautiful girl and so genuine and nice" Mrs. Lopez. "Yet someone cheated" Anna remarked. "And? Them cheating has nothing to do with you, do not blame yourself for other's infidelities. You are a Lopez but at the same time you are a Perez, my blood, us Perez women will never ever be belittled by men again, okay mija?" Mrs. Lopez said, making Anna laugh. "Sì, gracias mom, te amo" Anna said hugging her mother tightly.

Te amo

A/N: IM SO SORRY RIVER + ANNA SHIPPERS. I love Martha good sis I'n so sorry. I just needed a couple villians in this story. Can I get a mom like Mrs. Lopez? Um yes pls. But there are more fucked up plot twists, but Anna is officially moving to Spain :( we all knew this was coming.

I wish my man would have the AUDACITY to cheat on me TUH !

anyways, keep reading 🍒❤❤