eleven

♫ tick tick tck - acidcrying ♫

tick tick tck - acidcrying

The gang embraced their inner 70s. As they were riding in Keanu's car to the skating rink, they listened to some tunes and danced like absolute maniacs. "Anna you were right! My ass does look good in the pants" Piper yelled out making Leonardo and Anna burst out laughing.

"I'm an excellent skater. I did a lot of it in Italy, roller and ice" Rosalia exclaimed from the passenger seat. "Oh really? Well Rosie maybe you could teach Corey here how to skate" River joked making Corey give him death glares.

"I bet its not even that hard!" Corey said, as he never skated in his entire life before. "I remember taking Piper out to roller stake, she fell on her ass every two seconds" Keanu remarked, laughing at the memory. "I didn't find that funny" Piper scowled. "Well I did" Keanu said winking at her.

"Oh oh here it is, Keanu stop the car, Keanu.. Keanu stop!" Anna yelled, smacking him at the back of his head. "Ow! You know without me your life would be boring!" Keanu remarked. "Yeah and with you I am on the verge of being 6ft underground!" Anna said stepping out the car.

"Tell me why I agreed to this" Corey remarked making Rosalia turn to him. "Oh come on Corey!" Rosalia said taking his hand and rushing him into the building. "They're gonna get married and have really unstable kids" River said to Anna, making her nod. The rest of the gang went inside and got their shoes, Corey took off his shoes and just stared at his skates.

"Corey, you're supposed to put them on" Leonardo said. "They're heavy" Corey pouted. "Baby!" River remarked flicking Corey's forehead. "Do this! For me of course" Rosalia said batting her eyelashes, making Corey put on the shoea instantly, even tying his shoes wrong the first 2 times trying to put them on quickly.

"I feel like I'm in the 70s man!" Leonardo said skating onto the rink. "Hey you're really good at this" Piper said joining him. Corey tried to get up but he slipped instantly. He saw Rosalia's small hand from above to help him up, he graciously took her hand and she led him to the rink. "Thank you Rosie" Corey said softly. "No problem, and look you're already doing very good!" Rosalia said letting him go.

As she left him go, he was soaring and skating perfectly. "Oh my god I'm doing it! Anna look! You're not the perfect sibling anymore" Corey yelled. He was too confident and proud of himself until he bumped right into this girl.

"Yeah, guess I'm still the perfect one" Anna said, making River laugh. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" Corey said helping the brunette up. "Oh no biggie" The girl said dusting herself off. "I'm Lisa, Lisa Bonet" Lisa said holding out her hand to Corey. He smiled and shook her hand. "Hi Lisa, I'm Corey, if you haven't noticed, I am a terrible skater" Corey joked making Lisa laugh. "I couldn't tell, well be careful next time" Lisa said skating away to her friends. "Well Corey, you accomplished something today you talked to a hot girl and you skated well" Keanu said patting his back. "I'm glad I'm making you proud." 

Later that night

The night was filled with laughs, giggles, and plenty of falls. Rosalia was worth the hype, she was an excellent skater. Lisa and Rosalia kept helping Corey off the ground and Leonardo fell a couple of times due to them bumping into him.

"Anna, I'm glad you recommened this! That was so fun" Piper exclaimed. "See, you all should listen to me sometimes!" Anna said smiling brightly. "Don't get to happy princess" Keanu said, ruffling her hair.

"Rosalia, can I talk to you? Privately?" Corey said tugging at her arm. "Well of course" She said, walking with him away from the group.

"Rosalia, these past couple of days, I've had a lot of fun with you, I mean the cooking and the skating, plus I'm glad you used me as an example of a helpful person. However, I should tell you the truth" Corey explained, making Rosalia make a confused face. He took a deep breath and looked at his sister Anna who shared a look of sympathy.

"Corey? What is it, what truth?" Rosalia said, putting her hands on her hips. "When you first got here in Miami, I thought you were beautiful and the only reason why I recruited you in thr group was to date you, not to show you around the school. But as we started to hang out more, I realized that you're so much more than that, you're a great friend" Corey said, the group started listening to their conversation and looking at the two. Rosalia looked a bit hurt and looked down at her feet.

"That's why you guys recruited me in the first place? I am so much more than that, why would you even do that in the first place? I'm out here having fun and stuff with you all not know how you guys really felt about me!" Rosalia said, raising her tone. River felt bad and stepped up to Rosalia, holding her shoulder but she instantly moved away. "Don't touch me! I'm just, I'm sorry River but" she said in a rush before starting to cry.

"Rosalia, I'm so sorry" Corey repeatedly apologized. She looked up at him with extremely sad eyes and sighed and wiped her tears. "I'm overreacting, I'n sorry" she said. "No you're not Heidi, its fine to feel this way okay?" Keanu said hugging her from behind and wiping her tears.

"Corey, you're really important to me truly, I'm glad I met you and I never ever will regret meeting you, but I don't want that, I want to know you'll always be there for me and vise versa, kind of like a brother but without the constantly bickering and violence" Rosalia confessed looking at him.

Of course he was heartbroken, but he understood what she was coming from. She came here from an entirely different country for education and making friends, she desevered to make friends the natural way because of interests not because of a potiental relationship.

"Okay, I'll always be there for you Rosie" Corey said hugging her, and she complied. "Aww" Lisa cooed, making everyone laugh.

"I don't want things to be awkward between us alright? We are friends!" Rosalia said again, making her nod.

"Yes, friends"

A/N:  So what do you think so far? Do you think Corey was in the wrong?

Is Rosalia overreating? How woulf you feel?

Will Lisa make another apperance? Maybe ;) we will just see!

Keep Reading ❤