ten

*time skip to Saturday*

shiloh - jedipotter ♫

Since the first week of school was already stressful for the girls, they decided to go out for lunch and shopping.

"So how's your first American mall?" Piper asked Rosalia. Rosalia finished chewing her fried rice and started to smile. "It's wonderful, but it's so expensive" Rosalia complained. "Very, but I waste my allowance on it. Hey we should give you a makeover!" Anna suggested as she started to cup Rosalia's face. "Really?" Rosalia asked. "Oh heck ya! This would be fun! The boys would see you all different since they are coming over in a little while, let's go!" Piper said sitting up.

at Anna Lopez's house
Anna's room

"Now, Piper what do you have in mind" Anna asked Piper as Rosalia sat in a chair while they were facing her thinking. "Hmm" Piper said getting close to Rosalia's face an examining her features.

"Let's to moviestar makeup, like Marilyn Monroe, or like French makeup, light eyes bold red lip!" Piper squealed as she pulled out Anna's makeup bag.

As the girls started to work their magic, River, Keanu, and Leonardo were on their way to the Lopez house. "Leo my man, the Lopez house is like heaven on Earth. Think of a hot Spaniard mom with a hot Spaniard daughter running the house with two average looking males" Keanu remarked. "Got it" Leonardo said smiling.

"Leonardo, got any special girl in mind after your week in Real Jane?" River asked. Leonardo shook his head and shrugged. "I've only partly liked Anna, but she's yours know. I think Piper is extremely gorgeous but her attitude ruins it" Leonardo confessed. "What about Rosalia?" River askes. "Isn't she with Keanu?" Leonardo askes in confusion. Keanu just laughed and shook his head no.

"Keanu what is up with you Rosalia anyways?" River askes curiously. "I like her obviously and I feel like she likes me back. However, I know Corey is trying to get with her so in a way I'm stepping back. You see if Corey didn't like Rosalia, I would make a move on her" Keanu says wisely.

"Keanu, people literally think you two are a couple" Leonardo exclaims. Keanu scoffed and shrugged. "Not my problem! They can think but they don't know what is actually going on" Keanu said. "You're a good friend, stepped back for Corey's sake" River said smiling. "Keanu, what if Rosalia makes the first move of you?" Leonardo askes.

"I'm sleeping with her"

*back in Anna's room*

"And there!" Anna said as she finished the look with a bold red lip. "Oh Rosie! You look so beautiful!" Piper exclaimed grabbing a mirror for Rosalia to see. "Wow, it is so beautiful and simple" Rosalia said.

"Thank you guys so much" Rosalia said getting teary eyed. "Rosie? Whats wrong?" Anna asked, wiping her tears. "It's just that, I didn't have friends like you guys in Italy, I'd stay quiet and keep it to myself" Rosalia confessed.

"Rosie, you can express yourself however you want when you're around us." Piper told her. "I know but you guys are so nice to me, why ?  Be honest" Rosalia asked. Anna took a deep breath.

Come to think of it, Rosalia was allowed in the group so she can be set up with Corey. Corey was the one to suggest her, he only wanted her to fit in as something to say. Anna was just about to confess that to her but the doorbell rang.

Thank god, Anna said while getting up. She walked downstairs and opened the door to River, Keanu, and Leonardo. "Welcome!" She cheesed making Leonardo laugh. River gave her a kiss on the cheek and held her hand while Keanu made vomiting noises.

"Anna have you seen my-" Corey said walking in Anna's room with just his underwear on making Piper scream. Corey looked at both Rosalia and Piper and let out a girly scream and used Anna's blanket to cover himself. The gang made their way upstairs to see what was the commotion. As soon as River and Keanu saw Corey, they bursted out laughing.

"Anna where is my brown capri pants?" Corey finished with his face extremely red. Anna tried to hold in her laughter while giving Corey his pants out her drawer. "Why is Corey's pants in your drawer?" Leonardo asks.

"Their cousins tend to switch their clothes, I've witnessed little Anna panties in their hands while they put it in Corey's underwear drawer to freak him out, its glorious, that and seeing Anna's panties" Keanu said with a big smile, earning a smack from River and a glare from Anna.

"Those little shits came over this morning." Corey said putting his pants and a shirt on, trying to forget what just happened. Keanu turned to look at Rosalia and admire her beauty.

"Heidi, I love how you look" Keanu said. "Yeah, did Piper and Anna do your makeup?" River asked, making Rosalia nod. "You look beautiful" Corey said making Rosalia blush and Keanu's breath hitch.

"Thank you!" Rosalia responded clapping her hands together. "So what should we do in honor of our newest member" Piper said walking over to Leonardo and patting his shoulder.

"Is Mrs. Lopez home?" Keanu asked Corey and Anna. "No" they both said simultaneously. "Damn, well Leo you can't see the Spanish goddess today" Keanu said. "Ew don't talk about my madre like that" Corey said making Keanu roll his eyes.

"Anyways, remember that roller staking event I was talking about the beginning of the week. That is where we are going, yeah you idiots thought I forgot BUT NO! We are gonna enjoy this, now get ready, Keanu will drive simple" Anna explained, everyone agreed and left.

"Anna?" Corey asked his sister. "This might be the moment where you actually start talking about me with your conversations about Rosalia" Corey said.

Anna was irritated enough. "Corey, why did you invite Rosalia here in the group in the first place? Not because you wanted her to really have friends, you just wanted to date her. What happens if you do end up dating and you two break up, you'll push her away because she wasn't meant for the group in the first place. I love Rosalia, everyone does. If anything does go futher than treat her like shes a queen, tell her your true intentions, you're on your own." Anna explains.

"Anna-" Corey started. "No, you're on your own, now get ready and tell her when we get to the rink"

A/N: Do you guys agree with Anna? Should Corey be honest with Rosalia if he truly wants her relationship wise? Tell me your thoughts ! ❤