six

♫ worn-tin - sensitivity ♫

As noon subsided, Anna placed another vinyl in her record player. Nightime was her time for relaxation and since it was the first day of school, she had no homework.

All of a sudden, she heard a knock at her window. She turned around to see River smiling outside her window. She smiled and opened her window to see River struggling to stay up on the tree.
"Hurry up and get in before you fall" Anna said as she pulled River in her room. "Ow" River exclaimed, rubbing his head.
"Is there a reason why you had the audacity to travel the tedious route to my house" Anna asked River, crossing her arms. River stood up quickly and brushed her clothes off for spare leaves.
"Well, Rain wanted me to take her to her ballet lessons, I got lost so I took a bus to your house" River said sweetly. "Well, I'm flattered but you have to be quiet, I swear if Corey even my parents hear you, they'd have a heart attack" Anna said quietly laughing.

River jumped on her bed and cuddled her pillow. "River, you can't just sleep in here." Anna said. He sat up, giving her melancholic eyes. "Why not? I don't feel like going back home at this moment, my feet are tired, plus my Dad promised go pick up Rain anyways" River explained, taking his shoes off and flopping back onto the comfortable bed.

Anna simply smiled and rolled her eyes. "Fine!" Just sleep in the closef, I'm sure Mrs. Phoenix wouldn't mind" Anna said sarcastically, moving to sit in front of her white vanity and staring at her reflection.

Anna was beautiful. There was no denying her beauty. The beauty that had River Phoenix, Johnny Depp, and Leonardo DiCaprio shaken. She was a bright torch that lit up the world, she had been compared to Piper although, they call her the rising run.

Who would compare a bright torch to rising sun? They were both beautiful in their own ways, which made them very compatible. Beautiful inside and out.

"You're beautiful" River said sweetly as he started madly blushing. Anna released her hair from her ponytail and wipped her head around to see River. "Thank you" she mouted, blowing him a simple kiss and turning back around.

"I'm being serious Annalise" River said genuinely, sitting up on the bed. Anna froze and took a deep breath. Her full name, that's why she knew there was no escape. Nobody called Anna, Annalise expect her family or Keanu, it was forbidden. Yet, the way River rolled Annalise off his tounge made her melt.

Anna continued to stare and study River's beautiful features. She stood up and walked over to kiss his lips softly. The kiss was only a few seconds, but it was emotional for the both of them

She never wanted to intended to lie to Piper. She did indeed love River, she could tell him anything. Plus, she could tell Piper about Johnny because she never really did love Johnny. "Annalise, do you really want this? You won't leave? Only use me for the personal gain. Just sencire and devout love and admiration?" River said seriously.

Anna cupped hid face and caressed his cheek. "Never" she whispered, hugging him tightly. Anna and River were not official, they just simply haf feelings for one another. They wanted to keep a secret from the group.

Great, one more stressful secret for Anna to keep. Her life was shrouded with secrets and drama, and it's mostly the people she hangs around with.

With that, River did sleep over a couple of hours before placing a forehead kiss on Anna. He quietly came out the window and fell into the grass, waking Anna.

She rushed to the window to see River laughing on the ground. So typical.
"Hurry and leave !  Corey is such a light sleeper!" Anna said trying to shoo River away.

Once he was gone, she locked her window and lied back in bed. Journal she thought, grabbing it.
"The last entry I made was 2 weeks ago, maybe I should try writing my feelings down so they would all make sense" Anna said grabbing a pencil and writing the date.

journal entry - august 28th 1989

today at school was eventful. i didn't expect for johnny to be extremely vast, rash, and bold with me. insignificant other's are the past. i feel terrible that i betrayed winona, if she ever reads this...

winona baby, i am so sorry for what i did to you. i'd wish i told you sooner, i didn't know it would happen like this. i hope you can forgive me.

pathetic i know? i wouldn't even forgive me, but forget it..

i kissed river today, to be quite honest. i've always loved river to an extent. o necessarily didn't lie to piper, i didn't think river and i would make it that far. i still don't think it will last :(

A/N: Sorry this came so late! I almost burnt my house down. My mom and I were lighting candles to practice for the Hurricane hitting us directly. The fan was on and I raised my hand and i draw pictures and the flame hit the photo, now I have a huge stain on my wall and the fire alarm was A N N O Y I N G.

ANYWAYS. Since Hurricane Florence is hitting my state and city directly, uploading will vary. We want to keep my family and I safe, keep us in your thoughts ❤

Thanks for reading so far, this book BLEW UP! im so grateful.❤❤