thirty

( lisa 😍 )

( lisa 😍 )

farewell - frad

The funeral was bittersweet, although Winona was dead, they all knew she was in a better place. Anna caught the eye of River, which after the ceremony she caught up with him.

"Have they found Wil yet?" Anna asked River and he shook his head, making her sigh. "I don't understand how they haven't yet, Christina couldn't have that many connections" River said to Anna. "If Christina could kill a girl over a boy who express unrequited love, she probably does, heard her family is trying to bail her our of juive but the state won't let them, as soon as she turns 18, she's going to be sent to prison for it" Anna said sadly. As soon as she stopped talking, she spotted Piper, traumatized. Corey held her close and tried to console her, Anna was glad on how close the two had gotten, without him, Piper would have turned insane.

"Rosalia didn't come?" Anna asked River. "Keanu thought it wouldn't be right if he sent a pregnant woman into a funeral, you know how emotional Rosie coulf be especially if she is pregnant too" River explained, making Anna nod.

"This whole high school experience has been tough for me, I just really didn't expect anyone to get hurt, pregnant, let alone die." Anna said to River, making him pull her close and kiss her cheek. "I know Anna, nobody did" He assured her. .

When the funeral ended, they all payed their respects and left to go to Keanu's house were they relaxed and talked about their feelings. Rosalia lied on Keanu's lap as always, as he caressed her huge stomach. Corey and Piper snuggled up on one another while River and Anna did the same.

"I can't wait till the baby is due, I mean Rosie are you at all anxious, you're due in a week!" Piper said happily. Rosalia smiled brightly at sat up from her spot on Keanu's lap. "I'm elated to see my daughter, we already chose her name and everything" Rosalia said, looking at Keanu. "Yeah we decided to name her Amelia Piper Reeves" He said making Piper jump up and scream. "Take that Corey!" Piper said making Corey fake cry. "Ugh that's so sexist! Corey was so unisex!" Corey said making everyone laugh. "You guys' apartment is so nice too, my mom has decorated everything and painted Amelia's bedroom walls, I hope you guys are satisfied" Anna says. "Whatever you give us is more than enough Anna, thank you" Keanu said giving Anna a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You're welcome!"

The night erupted with giggles and hopes of positive longevity, however they all knew that this year had been nothing positive expect for Amelia.

Several days later, the Lopez family had let Keanu and Rosalia see their apartment on Keanu's 18 birthday. It was beautiful, Amelia's room had been decorated in yellow and ducks. Rosie even cried when she stepped in and saw her daughter's room, and then she gave Mr. Lopez a huge hug, where he gladly returned.

However, this wasn't the only suprise the Lopez family had to Rosie. Upon seeing their apartment Anna announced she had another suprise for Rosie. She pushed the girl tightly on the couch and clapped her hands together.

"Rosalia de Luca, I know that these past months have been difficult for you and you have been extremely homesick so I've brought home to you!" Anna said making Rosalia smile. "Annalise, you-" Rosalia said, choking on her tears. "I did, you're welcome" Anna said, opening the front door, revealing Rosalia's biological parents.

"Oh mio dio" Rosalia yelled out, hugging her parents tightly. "We missed you Rose" Her mother said, caressing her daughter's skin. Her father joined in the hug. Keanu stood up to meet her parents, which made Rosie's father give him a side eye.

"Papa, be nice" Rosie said to her father. "Alright son, I would kill you for sleeping with her, but you have been with mi ragazza for the longest, grazie" Mr. De Luca said, giving Keanu a respective hug. "I love your daughter, and I don't plan on leaving her." Keanu confessed. "Ooh handsome" Mrs. De Luca said, cupping Keanu cheeks.

They were happy, and they knew Keanu and Rosie received their happy ending.

the happiest of them all

A/N: a much shorter chapter. so there will be like 3 or 4 chapters left of socks, the ending will be B I T T E R S W E E T . just saying, i thank you for all the support, i still cant believe i got 1,000 reads, i love you all 💙❄

keep reading ❄