seventeen

( annalise lopez 😍❤)

jovial - limes ♫

After all the events that happened at homecoming, the teens thought their lives were going to be back to normal.

Piper and Keanu continued to be with one another, but Corey and Rosalia liked them both. It pained Corey to develop feelings for Piper, she was his nemesis ever since middle school.

You see when they first met, Keanu told Piper she had nice legs, and being how perverted little Corey was, he agreed. He actually started to touch her leg, a little too much making the girl knee him in the eye.

Ever since then, they had been rivals, who could humiliate whom first? However, it seems like the biggest humilation of all when Corey was too coward to tell Piper.

He still liked Rosie, and was very protective of her. He never fully knew about Rosie and Keanu's fling, but he suprisingly had his suspicions.

Whenever they were close to one another, they would hold hands. Rosie would lean on his shoulder, and Keanu even called her Rosalia one time.

Piper didn't deserve it. The true reason why Corey didn't want Keanu making a move on Rosalia, was not for Corey's sake but alas it was Pipers.

"Corey!" Mrs. Gonzalez yelled out, trying to get his attention, apparently he zoned out in math class, the most boring of them all. It was legend that Mrs. Gonzalez always had a stick in her ass, she was so uptight and could marry the quadratic equation she wanted to.

"Yes?" Corey answered unenthusiastically. "Pay attention! That's all I ask, you are a senior after all, set an example!" Mrs. Gonzalez said harshly, tapping the tip of her long ruler on his desk. "Mrs. Gonzalez, it's not like Corey is gonna make it out of here anyways, if he's lucky he'll make it out as a drug lord" Christina said, making the whole class laugh. "Yeah Christina, I have a feeling you'll make it out of here too, you know you'd be a good model" Corey said to her making her blush."Really?" She said. "Yeah, can't wait to see you on the latest edition on Playboy" Corey said making River burst out in fits of giggles and Christina making a offended face. "That's enough!" Mrs. Gonzalez said, it seemed as if she was about to punish Corey but someone knocked on her classroom door, the principal.

"We have an emergency family dismissal for Corey Ian Lopez, come on Corey" Principal Heinz said as Corey began packing, in confusion.
"Must be word back from the druh cartel" Christina said, making Corey glare at her.

As Corey left with the Principal, he spotted his sister in tears, next to his very worried parents. "Mom, dad? What's going on?" Corey asked curiously.

"We have to move to Spain." Mr. Lopez stated making Corey's mouth drop and Anna cry even harder.
"What?!" Corey said. "Well mijo, you're staying" Mrs. Lopez said. "What? How?" Corey asked.

"We want you to stay in Miami for college, so when you have your money together we could potentially come back. We even looked for highschools in Spain so Anna could help out too" Mr. Lopez said.

"You're taking Anna away from me?" Corey said sadly. "We will be back, don't worry" Mrs. Lopez. "When are you guys leaving? So that means I just have a house to myself, mom, dad I'm seventeen I can't do this" Corey said. "No, you're staying at one of our business partners house, the Bonet's, I hear their daughter Lisa is the girlfriend of your friend Leonardo" Mrs. Lopez said making him let out a sigh."When are you to leave?" Corey said not looking at them in the eyes. "In a month, thats all we have" Mr. Lopez stated.

"Anna? What do you say?" Corey asked his teary eyed sister, but she didn't respond, she only shrugged in a  melancholic way. "Have you told River? Piper? Anyone?" Corey asked. "Please no more questions, I just want to go home" Anna said, walking out the school building.

sometimes - jazzinuf ♫

Just like the day before high school started in 1989, the gang sat on the basement floor, just speaking. A very sad Anna, lied down on River's lap, enjoying all of his company. Keanu said in the middle of Piper and Rosalia and Corey was by Pipers side, and beside Corey was Leonardo and Lisa. "I didn't expect for this to happen" Piper said sadly. "You're my best friend, and I'm leaving you" Anna said."Not be choice" Piper replied. "Wherever you go, you'll always be the first girl I loved" River said to Anna, making her smile brightly. "You'll be staying with my family then" Lisa said to Corey, "I hope I'm not a bother" Corey warned but Lisa shook her head. "I doubt you will, I'm the bother of the house, nobody could replace me."

"Anna, you've been nothing but sweet to me since I first came here from Italy. Without you, I don't know what I'd do" Rosalia said, making Keanu rub her back. "Rosie, I hope you find happiness and make your parents proud. I'll always been there to support you" Anna said, hugging her tightly.

"So this is it" Leonardo said, refering to the circle."Last one with you" River said, stroking her cheek. She nodded and pecked his lips. "Yeah I guess it is" Anna said.

I guess it is, or is it?

A/N: HEY GUYS! i'm in a good mood today and this is were the drama and all the plot twists will happen, yall aren't prepared for next chapter.

lmfao im finna hurt yall feelings!

Anyways keep reading and voting, I appericate all the nice comments. I really love all the characters and writing this book. And to think this all started with a dream haha ❤