twenty-three

♫ pretty girl - clario ♫

pretty girl - clario ♫

"You what?!" River yelled out, making Keanu latch his hand over River's mouth. "River, not too loud, hell not loud at all!" Keanu said, making River push Keanu off. "Keanu, she's a junior man, she's still a kid in a way, you practically ruined her life!" River said making Keanu roll his eyes. "Believe me I know, and I already talked to Heidi about it" Keanu said. "So, you two are really having a child together" River breathed out and rubbed his forehead. Keanu nodded and sighed, "Yeah, I'm happy though, happy with her" He admitted making River smile softly.
"I'm glad you're happy with her, I noticed you two from the beginning honestly" River said. "Really?" Keanu said making River laugh and nod. 

"No disrespect to Corey, but I always knew Rosie didn't like him like that specifically when she found out about her true intended role at the staking rink. I saw they way you two interacted, you two were clearly attracted to one another" River said, patting Keanu on the back.

"Thank you, I guess, so how's you and Anna" Keanu asked. "I haven't spoken to her in a few days, we're cool now after the incident" River said. "Still love her?" Keanu asked, with River responding with a smirk. "Of course!" He said genuinely. "Then why did you do it?" Keanu asked making River sigh loudly.  

"I'm not sure, sometimes you don't have an exact answer" River said making Keanu give him a confused face. "But it's Anna, she's different than any other girl" Keanu said.

She was. No girl deseveres to be cheated on, especially Annalise. She was sweet and was only slightly mean when necessary. She treats everyone with respect but usually gets taken advantage of because of her sweetness. River had no idea how she manage to fall for Johnny or even himself, he didn't desevere her.

Keanu shook River out his negative and depreciating self concept thoughts and smile softly. "River, you need to tell her you love her" Keanu says making River shake his head. "She's all the way in Spain, and plus saying it over the phone is nothing compared to telling her I love her face to face" River said, putting his bookbag in Keanu's passenger seat.

"Run all the way to Spain for her" Keanu suggested jokingly. "Yeah right, like I have the money for that" River said closing his car door. "But would you do it for Anna though?" Keanu said starting his car.

"Of course"

sadderdaze - the neighborhood ♫

"OKAY!" Corey says excitedly as he set a pregnancy catalog on Rosalia's bed as Piper and Rosie sat there. He jumped on the bed with them and sat criss-cross in front of them, leaning his head forward with his palms holding him up. "So, we should start naming the baby! OH NAME IT COREY!" Corey says clapping his hands together making Piper laugh.

"Corey, we don't know if Rosie is having a boy or girl yet!" Piper said giving him a little smack on the forehead. "So? Corey could be unisex" Corey said in all seriousness making Rosie give him the most confused face a human could possibly give.

"What? You guys are haters, anyways, look at this white crib its a little expensive but Keanu needs a job anyways and don't worry I'll help little Corey out financially!" Corey says pointing to a white crib. "Corey, I can't focus on that right now" Rosalia laughed out making Corey smack his teeth and look her dead in the eyes.

"Rosie, you're pregnant, you have a little Keanu infection growing in your uterus this is important that we focus on this now!" Corey says loudly.

"Rosie?" A voice calls from in between the door, there stood her foster mother, Mrs. Teal.

"Mrs. Teal" Rosalia said with the most fear. Piper glared at Corey, if he hadn't been loud and wrong this wouldnt have happened. However, either way her foster parents were going to find out either way.

"Rosalia, I already knew you were pregnant. I was a mother myself, I knew what the signs were." Mrs. Teal said, crossing her arms. "And now?" Rosie said. Mrs. Teal walked towards the bed and sat next to Rosie.

"I told your parents in Italy, and they weren't happy at all. However, I reasoned with them in a way you might not like but it has to do. Rosie, you're not continuing school, I could never stress you like that. However, you will give birth here in America, me and your foster father will take care of you during your pregnancy but after you give birth, you have to go back to Italy." Mrs. Teal explained to Rosalia. "What?! You're just going to seperate a mother and child like that?" Piper said. "It wasn't my doing, your parents want nothing to do with their grandchild Rosie." Mrs. Teal said.

Rosalia started to tear up, how could family abandon othet family? She didn't want her child to grow up motherless, she wanted to see her child grow. "I want my baby" Rosie said to her mother."I promise you we will take care of him or her, and Keanu will be there in the childs life too" Mrs. Teal tried to reason with her . "But it's my baby too !  I could never forgive myself for leaving my baby, I will stay in America!" Rosie preached passionately. "You'd take that risk?" Corey said sadly.

"Only for my baby"

A/N : i wish someone would seperate my child and i TUH! CATCH THESE HANDS.

anyways thanks for taking time out your day to read Socks! I apperciate every vote and comment ! ❤ i enjoy writing this book thank you so much

keep reading 🍒