twenty

( an iconic duo )

( an iconic duo )

  giants under the sea - alicks

Lightning, Thunder and Rain clouded her thoughts and dreams. She started to sweat in her sleep, it was too unbearable. She felt pain and suffering, what as causing this? Her dreams were always the same, yet she couldn't remember them, only the feeling of familiarity confirmed her superstitions.

Rosalia woke up with a jolt and immediately started to cry. She passed it off as homesickness at first, but it was too much. Ever since she left Europe, she's been crying ever since. She hadn't contact her family in months, and it seem as if her host parents didn't care.

All she had was Keanu. River, Piper, and Corey had been distancing themselves. She didn't mean to break the group up, especially on their last years together. She felt so sick sometimes, she wasn't capable of hurting people, sometimes she wondered how Anna was feeling.

To make matters worse, Christina constantly spread rumors about her. Was it that deep? Just because she wanted to hang with her true friends. Rosie felt lost, her life was null and void.

She stepped out of bed and wiped her tears and walked to her bathroom. She switched the light on and looked at herself in the mirror. She stared deeply at herself and touched her facial featurea delicately.

"I'm so sick of seeing this face everyday and living the same routine thats depreciating" She whispers, holding her face in her hands. She just wanted to make her family proud, she felt as if that promise was already broken. She felt sick and started to vomit. Why is this happening to her?

Call Me - 90sFlav

"Just call her" River thought to himself as he toyed with the paper with Anna's phone number on it, provided by Heart. This past month, River had been aching to hear her voice, her sweet voice. "Do it" Joaquin said, behind River. "She probably doesn't want to talk to me" River said. Joaquin just shrugged and patted River's shoulder. "You love her right?" He asked and River gave him a confused look. "Of course I do" River said, earning a sharp jab from Joaquin. "Then tell her that! Even she doesn't want to listen, keep telling her that" Joaquin said. River sighed and grabbed the phone and slowly punched the numbers in making Joaquin smirk and walk off, who knew the pervert would be so wise?

He put the phone to his ear and as soon as the phone started to dial, he began to panic.

"Hello?" The familiar voice said, making River's heart melt, oh how he missed her so much. "Annalise" he said, making her breath hitch. "I missed you" She said quickly. "I mean, yeah I miss you and I'm not even gonna front and lie to you" Anna said to him. "I miss you too, how's Spain?" He said to her. "It's wonderful, I made tons of friends but they're nothing compared to the gang" Anna said making River laugh. "The gang kind of split" River said makign Anna gasp. "No way! Why?" Anna asked.

As River explained everything to Anna she was just so shocked. "That's crazy, have you spoken to them?" Anna asked. "No, I don't really hang out with them" River explained. "Do you hang out with Martha?" Anna asked hesitantly. "Yeah" River said, and on the other line Anna tried to keep her composure. "Are you guys together?" She asked. "I don't know, she chooses when she wants to speak to me" River said truthfully. "Well, I wish the best of luck for you" Anna struggled to say.

"Do you plan on returning back to Miami? To visit?" River said making her giggle. "Of course, I'm not going to abandon you guys" Anna said making River smile. "Thanks for calling, but I have cheer practice in a few" Anna said. "Cheerleading? But you're so unalthetic and lazy!" River remarked. "Yeah but it looks good on an application!" Anna said. "Well bye Anna, have fun!" River said. "Byee!" She cooed as she hung up the phone, well that brought up his mood tremendously.

"Now was that so hard!?" Joaquin said, wiping his fake tears and clapping at his brother. "Oh shut up" River said, laughing.

Maybe, things are going to turn out better.

A/N: shorter chapter today! Glad River and Anna are friends and on speaking positive terms!

What do you think is going on with little Rosie?

keep reading ! ❤💐🌠