thirteen

little river ❤2 months later♫ this side of paradise - coyotetheory ♫

little river ❤
2 months later
♫ this side of paradise - coyotetheory ♫

Ever since the kiss, Keanu and Rosalia kept their little "encounter" a secret. They kissed behind closed doors, nothing more than that. Since homecoming was coming up, Corey really wanted to ask Rosalia and Piper wanted to ask Keanu.

Of course, Keanu and Rosalia were not going together. They even spoke about if after one of their makeout sessions.

"Alright listen, I know it's tempting-, Keanu get your hands off me for once let me speak" Rosalia said smacking his lips away from her neck and his hands from her waist.

"Alright, go on" He said laughing. "I know it's tempting to you with one another, but we can't. Keanu, I'm the new girl in your group, I wouldn't want your longterm friendship to end because of me" Rosalia explained making Keanu sigh.

"You think I should go with Piper?" Keanu said raising his eyebrow. "What's wrong with Piper?" Rosalia asked making Keanu frantically shake his head.

"Heidi, I'm just asking, Piper is a very attractive girl, of course I'd go with her, if I never met you or started fooling around with you, I would be dating her" Keanu confessed shrugging.

"Go with Piper, she's pretty fond of you anyways" Rosalia said. "Heidi, I will, but you realize I'll date her" Keanu said making Rosalia widen her eyes. "You're gonna ask out Piper?" Rosalia said. "I have been for months, way before you even came into the picture" Keanu said making Rosalia tear away from him.

"I should go home" Rosalia said monotonously. "Heidi-"
"Don't Heidi me, why didn't you ask her out in the first place! Why would you waste my time? Even after the whole Corey incidient you guys always find a way to break my heart? Is that it?" Rosalia said with tears in her eyes.

Keanu couldn't speak. Rosalia was different than all the other girls he had been with. When he left them" sure they would cry, but seeing Rosalia cry was a whole different aspects to him.

"I'll walk home, see you at school tomorrow" Rosalia said leaving his room, but bumping into his mom. "I'm sorry Mrs. Reeves" Rosalia said keeping her head down, but Mrs. Reeves held the girls head up.

"You're crying child" She said, wiping away Rosalia's tears makig Rosalia lean into her hand. It's been so long since she's seen her real mother.

"I'm homesick, that's all" Rosalia explained, technically it wasn't even a lie, she did want to be back in Italy at this point. "Keanu felt that way when he left Lebanon" Mrs. Reeves said, patting her shoulder."If you need anything, I'm here for you" She said hugging Rosalia.

*next day*

Rosalia was an expert in hiding her emotions. She acted so happy go lucky with Keanu the other day, but deep inside we felt her saddness and desperation. This morning, Keanu asked Piper out to Homecoming and as his girlfriend. Piper was so happy, she desevered to be happy.

"If only Rosalia had said yes to Corey, all us would be like dating" River said to Anna, as he played with her curls. "I know!" Anna said. "So, got your homecoming dress ready?" River said. "You can't see it!" Anna said. "Why not? It's not like its your wedding dress!" River said. "I want you to be impressed" Anna said.

"Anna, what ever you do makes me happy" River said. That cute moment was cut short by Winona who came running over to the table where River and Anna were sitting out, she was out of breath, must be important.

"Winona, what is it?" Anna asked.
"Johnny and Rosalia are going to homecoming together!" She said loudly, making Anna and River's mouth drop.

"What?!" River said. "I'm being so serious, he bought he a teddy bear, balloons, all that jazz!" Winona said. "You're not mad" Anna said. "I'm kind of seeing Christian Slater now" Winona said making River nod his head.

"I wonder what Corey's gonna think" Anna said until she heard a familiar loud scream. "I think he knows" River said. All of a sudden, Corey bursts through the cafeteria doors, and dramatically falls to the ground, in front of Leonardo's way.

"Let me guess? Johnny and Rosalia?" Leonardo said. Corey looked up at Leonardo with tense eyes.

"SO EVERYONE KNOWS NOW HUH!" Corey said out loud, making the entire cafeteria nod and him to roll his eyes as he joined the table. "At least Rosalia has a date" Leonardo says sitting down.

"You don't have a lucky lady?" Winona asks Leonardo, him responding with a simple head shake. "Leonardo, you're extremely handsome, c'mon you can get anygirl at this school" Anna said.

"You think I could get Christina?" Leonardo says. "Aguilera? In your dreams, she's a god tier girlfriend" River said making Anna smack his hand. "You're deity tier ! " He responded.

With that, Piper and Keanu walked into the cafeteria hand in hand extremely happy. "Look at you too!" Winona says. "This is the best day of my life!" Piper said sitting down. "Where's Rosalia?" Keanu asks, he hadn't see her all day.

However, he was soon answered seeing Johnny and Rosalia enter the cafeteria hand in hand. He was frozen. "What the hell?" He said, making Piper stare. Rosalia didn't even sit with them, she sat with Johnny, Jonathan, Christian, Christina,  Justin, and others. "She left us" Corey said sadly. "She promised she would never do that" Corey said looking down. "Who pissed her off? Rosalia wouldn't just do that" River askes.

Keanu mentally faceplamed himself, this was all his fault. "She will come back, they will curropt her though, rest in peace virgin Rosalia" Anna joked making Keanu tense extremely hard.

*later that day*

"Thank you" Rosalia said to Johnny, giving him a kiss goodbye as she walked out the door soon after only for Keanu to pull her to secluded area. "Let me go ! " She said smacking his chest. "No! Explain yourself!" Keanu said. "There is nothing to explain" Rosalia said. "Rosalia please" , when he said her real name it still to this way her weakness.

"I can't be hurt Keanu, America was supposed to fun, don't ruin it" Rosalia said, leaving him alone and rushing to Jonathan's car.

She doesn't even ride with us anymore.

~

Leonardo decided to walk home to school. Why? Christina Aguilera. She walked home, she lived pretty close anyways. He practiced in the bathroom with Corey a couple of times on how to ask her. "Christina!" Leonardo said gaining her attention. "What?" She stubbornly said, crossing her arms. "Well, Christina I think you're very beautiful and homecoming is coming-" Leonardo tried to say but was interrupted.

"No" Christina bluntly said. "What? Why ? " Leonardo asks. "You're not as popular, you're an amateur" Christina said "I know but-"
"But nothing! Stay out my way freak" Christina said. Leoanrdo was obviously upset, and for no reason had to WALK back home until he bumped into someone familiar.

"Why do you keep bumping into you guys! Oh my god you're crying!" Lisa said covering her mouth in shock. Leonardo didn't even realize he had started to cry. "I'm fine" He responded. "No you're not, tell me everything" Lisa said, sitting on a park bench with him and he told her everything.

"What a bitch!" Lisa said making Leonardo laugh. "Yeah" Leonardo said. Suddenly, Lisa clapped her hands and realized sometimes. "I'll go to homecoming with you" Lisa suggested. "You don't even go to my school" Leonardo said. "So? I'll be having fun and plus you'll too Leonado said.

"Alright", said simply smiling.

A/N: we expected Keanu and Rosalia, but did we expect Johnny and Rosalia and Keanu and Piper? *sips tea*

i was half asleep when i made this however, i was extremely inspired to school.