thirty-one

♫ ambedo - aqualina ♫

ambedo - aqualina

The new year was beautiful, the kids were excited to endure this new decade.

1990

The gang had an amazing party too, of course hosted by Lisa and Leonardo. They were that couple that always were so eventful, Leo was thankful that Corey bumped into Lisa that day at the roller staking rink, he met the love of his life.

The night consisted of kisses from Piper and Corey and Rosie and Keanu at the countdown, River and Anna just smiled at each other, as if romantically they weren't fully comfortable yet, but it was understandable.

"I wonder how the 90s are going to treat us" Rosalia said to River. "Well guess on how your going to raise your daughter in the 90s, I guess you can say it's going to be just fine" River said, kissing her cheek. "I hope Anna and you find peace in your relationship, I always rooted for you two to work out" Rosalia confessed, making River let out a sigh. "I really want things to work out too, but I just don't know" River said making Rosie smile. "Trust me, everything will go smoothly" Rosalia told him, giving him a big hug. "I love you Rosie" River said, smoothing her back. "I love you too Rio" She said softly.

"River can I talk to you" Anna said, making River and Rosie seperate from their hug. River nodded and then looked at Rosie, she gave him a nod and a little wink. Rosie then left to go to Keanu and snuggle him, while she left Anna and River alone.

"River, can I tell you something?" Anna told him making him nod. "I love you and I still do, its like when Piper developed her crush on Keanu but it wasn't unrequited, you see River, when you cheated on me with Martha I was heartbroken especially since I was leaving to go to Spain, so after that incidient I still loved you, but I couldn't seem to love you in that way again" Anna confessed, making River's eyes widen.

"Annalise" He breathed out and she started to tear up. "We don't work like we used to River, everytime I see your face I see Martha" Anna confessesd. "I'm so sorry I hurt you Annalise and I understand, just know I'll always love you.. in that way" River said. Anna nodded and silently cried, then found to courage to hug him tightly. "I love you River and now I know how" Anna confessed. They cried in each other arms, broken. Their love was so pure and so full of hope, yet their past hindered them, in order to continue.

"River, Anna! Rosie's water broke!" Corey yelled making the two split and race towards Rosalia. Keanu and Mr. Lopez were trying to help Rosie in the hospital van, her face screamed pain and exhaustion.

Clear liquid flowed down her legs amd soaked the bottom on her dress. Blood started to run down her leg, terrifying Keanu. "Keanu, I can't take it!" She whispered, holding his face. "You can do this Heidi, everything is going to be okay?" He told her and she nodded.

"It is officially January 1st, 1990! They're gonna have their baby in the 1990s! How exciting!" Leonardo said happily, making Rosie smile.

The trip to the hospital was anxious however not far. Rosalia faded away a couple times, she was so nervous. "Rosalia sweetie you're gonna be fine okay?" Mrs. Lopez assured her. "I'm never having kids bro" Piper said making Corey glare at her. "Piper we already discussed this, we are having a baby girl and naming it Corey!" Corey said as comic relief. "Oh alright" Piper said, hugging him tightly.

The gang had to wait in the waiting room, they heard Rosie's blood curling screams, it really upsetted Keanu. "Hey Keanu man, it's going to be alright! Okay?" River said to his best friend. "Thank you River, truly" Keanu said hugging him.

"Are you nervous?" Piper asked Anna, which she nodded. "I mean I little female version of Keanu how fun" Anna said to Piper making her laugh. "He's gonna be a great dad" Piper said, Anna nodded in agreement. "The fact that he made Amelia's middle name Piper" Anna said making Piper laugh. "I'm glad though, he will always have a special place in my heart" Piper said glancing at him, and he smiled at her.

A nurse came from inside the room Rosie was in with a big smile on her face. "She's here!" She said to Keanu, and Keanu had the biggest smile on his face.

The gang all huddled up in the room to see Rosalia in a bed of blood, holding her daughter in her arms. Amelia was a quiet baby, and she was pretty tiny. "She had the cord wrapped around her neck, she did scream a little bit but when we placed her in Rosalia's arms she quieted down" The nurse explained. Keanu took a step next to Rosie and carressed his daughters cheek. "She's so beautiful, thank you Heidi" Keanu said to Rosie as he kissed her forehead.

"Never did I once think I was going to get pregnant in America, this has been such a story I'll never forget, I hope Amelia will be happy" Rosie said, kissing her daughter.

"Rosie, I'm so happy for you" Corey said to her. Rosalia placed Amelia in Keanu's arms and sat up, and motioned for Corey to give her a hug.
She started to cry. "I love you so much Corey, thank you for knocking on my door that day and letting me into your crew!" Rosalia cried out into his neck. "I love you more Rosie, never forget that." Corey replied, crying into her hair. 

Keanu held and kissed Amelia with such happiness and content. When Amelia opened her beautiful eyes, the first person she saw was Keanu. "Look Heidi, she has your green eyes!" Keanu said happily. River put his arm around Anna and she looked at him, with happiness.

Out of all the terrible circumstances that happened to them, this was such a special and heartfelt moment.

The birth of Amelia Piper Reeves
January 1st 1990.

A/N: ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO! O LITERALLY TEARED UP WRITING THIS PART, THE PART WHERE ROSIE HUGGED COREY MADE ME B R E A K !

thank you all for continuing this journey w me.

keep reading ❄