twenty-five

♫ leaving tonight - the neighborhood ♫

leaving tonight - the neighborhood ♫

As the Lopez family continued to speak with Rosie about her future, River and Anna decided to take a long walk around the neighborhood.

The first half of the walk was a bit awkward. They walked in silence, and Anna stared at her shoes as they walked forward in the cold.

River stuided Anna's movement and features. He watched the way her eyelashes fluttered and her green orbs sparkle. Whenever she took a breath, he could see the cold hair escape her pink flushed lips.

She was truly ethereal, she was the most beautiful nymph at the lake. He wanted her all to himself, he just had to learn how to keep her happy. She noticed him staring and she looked into her blue/green orbs and give him a deep and genuine smile.

"How is school without me?" Anna finally breaks the silence, with River letting out a great sigh. "Shitty" He responded making Anna laugh. "You know I miss Florida, this crazy messed up state, I plan to move back her after I graduate" Anna said making River smile.

Before River could respond, he was silenced by a familiar voice, beckoning him. "River, please come in and help Joaquin with his homework. Oh my welcome back Anna dear we missed you!" Heart said waving out to Anna excitedly.

River gave Anna an apologetic look and she shook her head. "Go help your family, I think I'm gonna go ahead and head back over to Piper's house" Anna responded, already starting to head back to Piper's domain.

As she walked, her despondency returned. She really missed Miami with all her heart, she was born here and no matter what happens she would always cherish it. She put her sweaty palms back into her large red coat and look a deep breath.

flowers - in love with a ghost feat. nori ♫

"Anna?" A voice called out behind her, there stood Jonathan Brandis, another one of her childhood friends. She really stopped talking to him after he befriended Christina but they have always still respected each other, and he of course still warmed her heart.

"You're back!" Jonathan said happily. She laughed and nodded, even throwing in a little turn and presenting herself to him as if she was on Broadway.

He laughed and gave her a big warm hug, with she instantly returned. "Yeah, I'm back for a family/friend emergency" Anna responded and Jonathan gave her a small smile.

"Rosalia's pregnancy" He replied, making Anna frown. "Christina told literally everyone at school, she's such a stuck up bitch trying to ruin Rosalia's life" Jonathan said. "Why?" Anna asked curiously.

Rosalia never did anything to anyone let alone Christina. "Over Johnny, apparently Christina is doing the same thing to Winona. Johnny still loves her you know" Jonathan told her making Anna shrug and sigh.

"That's ridiculous!" Anna said, crossing her arms. "Christina's even be conversing with Rosalia's foster parents about sending Rosalia back to Italy, separating mother and child" Jonathan confessed making Anna gasp.
"I thought that idea was Rosie's real parents, what?" Anna said in awe making Jonathan shake his head frantically. "No, you didn't know? Christina is the niece of Mr. and Mrs. Teal, she's been orchestrating this issue. She's the one giving them toxic ideas, they're lying to Rosalia and you" Jonathan said making Anna gasp.

"Jonathan why are you even friends with her!" Anna asked him and he shook his head. "I was friends with her, not anymore. I've been hanging out with Leonardo and Lisa more, they're more genuine" Jonathan replied with a small smile.

Anna hugged him again, she was so proud he had gotten himself in a better place. "When I found out you were in Spain it devastated me, I never got to say goodbye to you, I really still care for you" Jonathan confessed. "Thank you for telling me Jonathan, I'd be happy to let you back into my life" Anna said smiling deeply.

He grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently. He missed her so deeply, her presence was needed so much. He grabbed her head and gave her a kiss on top of her forehead, when he pulled back, Anna's face was filled with hope and wonder.

His eyes flickered at her soft pink lips and he bit his own. Anna could have sworn to see him lean, she had to stop before she couldn't control it. "I have to return back to Piper's, I'll see you around Jonathan, just ask Corey for my number so we can keep in touch" Anna said, making Jonathan smile. "Alright" he simply said, letting go of Anna's head. She said her goodbye and continued to walk towards Piper's house.

She was perplexed on how she was feeling, she just wanted to be happy at the end of it all, her own favorite ending. As she opened the door to Piper's warm estate, she saw Rosalia sleeping peacefully on Keanu's lap, he was stroking her jet black hair and just looking at her with pure softness and love.

Their love was so wholesome, Anna kept thinking that, she really wanted it, hell she really needed it. Then she spotted Piper and Corey sitting next to each other laughing and smiling, when did they get so friendly?

"Annalise?" Mrs. Lopez asked her daughter, getting her attention in the process. "Yes?" Anna replied, removing her hands from her pockets and started to crack her knuckles. "Is everything okay mija?" Mrs. Lopez said, noticing her daughter's shift.

"Just I'm glad to be back, I missed it here" Anna said, giving her mother a fake smile.

But then again, she was genuine.

genuinely lost.

A/N: Okay! Wattpad deleted this chapter but im glad i remembered it! I'm so hungry and sleeping. I have a mental screening on Monday, my mother thinks I have Bipolar disorder due to her having it, but lets just see how it goes! Thanks for reading!

these couples keep changing whew chile

are yall...

#TeamRiverandAnna
Or
#TeamJonathanandAnna
keep reading 🗼