twelve

(piper is so beautiful, i still can't get over her beauty)

♫ let me in - snowmine ♫

This whole, "friends" aspect was confusing but fine for Corey. He tried to respect Rosalia's boundaries, to only think of her as a friend. It was hard, and when it got hard he went to someone he was his last resort for advice, Piper Clark.

She was really good at giving it, despite her own problems. The two had gotten close with sharing problems and wishes, sometimes just the two of them together in either of their rooms.

"You know Corey, little did I know this was going to happen" Piper confessed, eating some more of her frozen yogurt. Since River and Anna left for their date, and their mother and father had work shifts at night, the house was boring so they went out for frozen yogurt.

The house was like that nowdays.

"Me either Pip, I still hate you but not as much." Corey confessed making her smile and laugh."That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me!" She responded. "So, how are you holding up post- De Luca" Piper asked making the boy sigh.

"It's difficult, I obviously sill have feelings for her, seeing her touch and smile other dudes, I don't know" Corey confessed. "Well Corey, you can't control her, even if you were her boyfriend you have no right to control her. I wish my boyfriend would control me, he would be 6ft underground without a tombstone" Piper joked, drinking out her soda cup.  "Very funny, in the sense of relationships, who do you like, who makes little Pip's cold heart skip?"  Corey asked making her flip him off and sigh.

"Keanu, it's always been Keanu" Piper confessed. "Keanu? Not River? Leonardo? Johnny? Jonathan?" Corey questioned. "Gods no! It has been Keanu since day one" She said rolling her eyes. "That's crazy to think about, Piper and Keanu? But I can see how you liked him" Corey said smiling. "Yeah, you think he likes Rosalia?" Piper asks."He'd be a fool not " Corey honestly said earning a sharp jab from Piper. "What I'm being honest! Piper, I know how Keanu works" Corey said.

"Corey, I know how Keanu works too, and all the girls he's been with. Not once did he ever act like that towards a girl like he does Rosalia. He even calls her Heidi, you know what he sometimes call me? Nothing because I'm not important enough for his time" Piper said. "Piper, you're an amazing girl. Just because Keanu might not pay that much attention doesn't mean you're not worth it because you are. I don't really hate you, I always admired you. I'm glad my sister has a best friend like you, I'm glad me met" Corey confessed, making Piper hug him tightly then pull away.

"Do you really mean that?" Piper said, making the boy nod. "Every word" Corey said.

♫ stay - the left lanes ♫

Rosalia looked through the library shelves with wonder and delight. The girl loved to read, and she had hoped to become a novelist one day, like her mother.

"Douleur?" She said to herself. Douleur by Pierre Pauline, a novelist in the 16th century. The back of the book said its about his struggles with Europe's heirs, war, and the black plague. Seemed interesting.

"That's a good book", a familiar deep voice says behind Rosalia. She turned to see that beautiful face that belonged to Keanu Reeves. "Keanu! Fancy seeing you here, you've read Douleur?" She said holding up the book."Yeah, I come to the library often, I like Pierre Pauline's works" Keanu said too Rosalia. "I never knew you liked going to the library" Rosalia said. "Shocking, I know" Keanu said smiling.

♫ blood bank - bon iver ♫

"How are you feeling ? " Keanu asked. "I'm fine" Rosalia lied. "Heidi, after your outburst with Corey, you have been quiet in the group these past days." Keanu says. "I know, I'm so sorry it's just been so confusing" Rosalia said, sighing. "About what? Come on Heidi, you know you can tell me anything" Keanu said, taking hold of the book and setting it down. "Keanu, I told Corey that I wasn't ready for a relationship this fast." Rosalia said. "You want Corey?" Keanu asks. Rosalia shook her head and looked down. "I wanted something more far-fetched" Rosalia said. "What?" He asked, eyeing her.

"You" she said.

Keanu was taken aback and looked at the girl with wide eyes. "Me?" Keanu asked quietly, making her nod frantically. "I felt as if it was wrong to put Corey through that type of predicament, forget that I even made that statement, its all in past tense." Rosalia said.

"What, if its not all past." Keanu reveals making her pause. "Keanu please" Rosalia said, placing her small hand on his chest. "Heidi, I like you too" He confessed genuinely. Rosalia stared at him with awe and fear, while serene. "I'm flattered, but I don't want to hurt him" Rosalia said, wiping a tear.

"He wouldn't have to know, nobody would" Keanu suggested. "People said the same with Johnny and Anna and took what happened, I mean Anna's crush on River that wasn't a secret for long" Rosalia said. "Rosalia, please" Keanu said, making her paused.

Keanu had never said Rosalia real first name, only her middle name. Was he serious? "You want this." Rosalia stated, inching closer to him. "More than anything, I know I have stated I could never do that to Corey, but you're Rosalia, you're so different, gods you feel different"  Keanu said, cupping her cheek.

"You're very important to me" Rosalia stated, inching even more closer and tilting her head upwards. "The feeling is mutual" Keanu said, connecting his lips with her. The kiss was beautiful, neither one was prepared. They seperated their lips from one another and smiled. "What have I gotten myself into" Rosalia said smiling. "Someone who cares for you" Keanu says. "Now, go ahead and read Douleur, think of me when you read it" Keanu said, giving her the book back.

She did just that. As she returned home, she opened the first page and started to read.

"As this life starts to willow away, words can only explain the feeling. The world is gone, I know I can feel it. However, I can still feel her lips move against mine, her soft hands caress my cheek and hair. I would do anything to get her back"

She read aloud, the thought of love excited her. However, she still stuck by her morals. She wasn't official with Keanu, she still felt guilty for indirectly hurting Corey, she never meant to fall for Keanu.

Guess only time would tell? You know?

A/n: told ya I would incorporate the Oblivion series into Socks ;)

Who do you think Pierre Pauline was referring to ? Who was his lucky lady in Plague?

Glad Piper and Corey are getting along more!

Keanu and Rosalia? Did anyone expect that! Keep reading! ❤