Possibly a new CM Punk in the works...

I couldn't believe it. All this time I had thought he would of been nicer to her. Yet here he was now, acting like a total douchebag.

 She deserved more than this.

 I could tell that she didn't like it. Me, defending her as usual. She would get all pissed off, saying that she didn't need no help from her brother.

 "Fuck off, Phil," I heard her growl but I knew that she really didn't mean it. Neither would I even go "fuck off". She deserved better than this.

 I angrily glared at the guy that was putting her down. Sure, he was a bit taller than me but it didn't mean I could take him down that easily.

 "Why don't you back off from her?" I snapped. "She doesn't need you. You need to control yourself. I can't believe you would doing something like this to her."

 He just smiled. "Well, it's her fault. She didn't see it coming. And besides, what's wrong with having a little side of the plate?"

 My mind began to blow fumes. "A little side of the plate? I don't know what's up with you but here's one thing I got to say: You're a shame to us. A dumbass like yourself would automatically do some shit like this. A smarter man would take a woman in his arms and say I love you and never let go. You're the oppsoite. In fact, you're just a retarded asshole."

 "Phil!" my sister screamed. "This is my battle, not yours."

 The guy towered over me. "Yeah? Whatcha gonna do about it?"

 I wanted to hit him but I resisted. I didn't want to embarrass my sister. Not right here. Not right now.

 "That's right. Walk off, pipsqueak," the guy said. "You think you can go around and save your sister from everything, you're dead wrong."

 I couldn't take it no more. I knocked him a good one in the head.

 "Phil!" The guy's head exploded as my fist collided with his temple. Blood leaked from my hands. The guy's head began to bled.

 I sighed. "I can't believe I did this."

****

 Ok, so just a small teaser on what I might be working. It does connect with The Worst In the World....not as a sequel though. That's right. It's a PREQUEL! Or spin-off, if you want to think of it that way.

 Yes, it's official. The Worst In The World is about to have its official prequel. I'm kind of getting an idea on how the story will be but I'll let you guys know soon when it's officially out. Oh, and I'll try to tackle all of my CM Punk stories too. I'll probably try to finish those one at a time and then focus on this one.

 WOO-HOO! So many followers too! Thank you guys! You're the reason I keep writing for you...even if I don't update a lot...I'll still update and write for you guys!!!!! :D