Chapter 29

The truck stopped at my house.

 "Here we go," Punk said.

 I nodded.

 We got out and went up to the door.

 I knocked on it.

 Celia answered it. "Oh, Sernalina!" Celia said. "We've been so worried about it! Do you have any idea what your mother thought about doing?"

 "Calling the police?" I suggested.

 "Well, yes but...." Celia began. "Well, Ser, I'm afraid I have to tell you this but...your mom has approved of you and Punk. She knows that you love each other very much."

 "We do," I said.

 "Only there's something that Willhelm found out about Punk," Celia said.

 My eyes flashed in horror.

 "What?"

 "There's something that Willhelm found that might let you and Punk be together," Celia said.

 Punk gasped. "Um...what is it?"

 "We're going to find out now when Willhelm gets back."

 "Ser?"

 I saw Mom come into the living room. Her eyes were full of tears. "I'm sorry."

 I went and hugged her. "Don't worry Mom. I understand the whole...thing you're going through."

 "And they might be free to love when Willhelm gets here," Celia said. "There's something he's bringing that could change our family."

 "Are you sure you're up with the whole Punk is going to be away on tours?" Mom asked me.

 "Of course," I said.

 "Where's Candi and the others?" Punk asked.

 "There at the park with Ser's father," Celia said. "We only thought taking them somewhere else so that way they won't have to put up with the whole love thing."

 "He's coming!" Mom said, looking out the window. "He's coming!"

 We all looked out and Willhelm was getting out of his car, a smile on his face.

****

 WE'RE ABOUT TO END SOON!!!!!!