Chapter 17

So it was official: 2.

 I had another couple of hours, trying to calm down, not wanting to see Punk is his trunks.

 I mean, it's the trunks I don't mind. It's the body that I might flip. I know his body may not be the greatest but just looking at him just seems so...attractive.

 "Come down, Ser," I said. "I'm just going to be in the pool, nothing else. You and Punk are step-cousins, nothing more."

 After repeating these phrases over and over in my head, it was time for the pool party.

 "Come on, Ser," Celia called out. "We're leaving."

 So I grabbed my bag full of my necessities and left.

****

 "So, is this party starting or what?" I heard Willhelm said as we began to crowd around inside the house.

 "You're just in time," Punk said, hugging Willhelm.

 Phew. Punk had on a black shirt, a cap and yellow trunks. Nothing getting my heart racing.

 Only when he took off the cap, it made him cuter.

 Seriously, what is going on with me?

 "Can we go into the pool?" Candi asked. She had on this pink and white one piece.

 "Sure," Punk said, pointing to the door. "Just be careful."

 Lukas, wearing orange trunks, began jumping up and down. He and Candi raced down to the pool.

 "You can join them if you want," Punk said, pointing to the door for me.

 "I'll go and soak up some vitamin D," I said, smiling. I marched over to the door.

 Lukas and Candi began splashing around in the pool.

 I wanted to go and join them but I always thought what it was like to take a swim at night time. So I'll go when everyone is in the house.

 I dropped my bag on the ground and rummaged through it.

 I really didn't bring much; just a book, sun tan and clothes to change after the pool.

 I took a deep breathe and took out my book.

 I began to read.

 The book was called Monster High. Ok, yeah, I was reading a book that Mattel Inc focused on for little girls but the books were for teens. Trust me, it was pretty much for little girls but there were some things that little girls couldn't understand in the book that only teens could understand.

 I could of picked up one of those freaking books that go on and on and basically have some crappy ending.

 I like reading books that have heroines in it, trying to solve their problems and sometimes, it's all paranormal or fantasy like fairies and dragons. I don't mind having the heroines find their love interest but sometimes the romance so stupid that I sometimes sell some of the books.

 I remember one time I bought a book that actually looked good and it was good but the author put some stupid stuff in it. Like I began to already knew who she loved and there were some surprises but some of them were so stupid that it was like oh really and don't get me started on the stereotypical and common bs. Trust me, it was that bad of a book.

 "Are you reading?" a voice asked.

 I jumped up, scared.

 "Punk!" I growled, slapping the book across his arm. "Quit sneaking up on me like that!"