Chapter 21

"Is this it?" I asked, looking up at the house.

 The house was two story long don't get me wrong, but the front looked like nothing was happening.

 "They might have the party in the back," Celia said, getting out. "Let's go check it out."

 So we went inside and found out the party was in the back.

 We entered the living room into the kitchen and the party was behind these big two glass doors like the ones Punk had at his house to the pool.

 Only instead of a pool, it was a backyard.

 People were chatting around, everyone standing or walking toward somewhere.

 I spotted a few wrestlers in dresses or semi-formal shirts and pants.

 I smiled as I saw Zack heading up toward us.

 "Yo, you guys made it!" he said in excitement. He had on jeans and a purple T-shirt. "Come on out. There's enough for everyone to enjoy themselves with chattering and stuff."

 He led us out and I was in shock.

 The backyard was huge. The grass was so perfectly lush and green. Little yellow light bulbs lit up the place on strings. Tables had foods such as bean dip and gucamole on them in plates with chips.

 Wreslters such as Triple H hung out with their friends and talked to other people too.

 In fact, I swear I almost saw every wrestler from WWE over here.

 I spotted Punk heading over to us.

 He still had his blondish brown hair all spiky and wavy only today it looked a little bit dark browner. Plus, he had on a short sleeve black T-shirt that fitted him really nice with dark gray jeans along with black shoes.

 He would be totally on the cover of men's magazine if anyone saw him. Expect they might reject him with all the tattoos he had.

 "You guys made it!" he cried in joy. "Come on, talk and enjoy yourselves. Everyone's friendly."

 So everyone but me still in shock of the backyard scrambled around.

 "What do you think?" Punk said, heading over to me a little. "Pretty cool place, eh?"

 "This isn't bad," I said in atonishment.

 "Um, you look..." Punk began. He shook his head.

 I rolled my eyes. "Like something you saw already?"

 "No...dazzling. Beautiful is more like it too."

 I blushed. "Well, thanks. You don't look bad either."

 "Glad to hear," he said. "Why don't you talk to the Divas? I'm sure they'll be complimenting on your dress like crazy. They're over there."

 He pointed to the direction where the Divas were.

 "Sure," I said.

 I headed over to them.

 "Sernalina! You made it," Eve examined, heading over to me and huging me. "You don't look bad."

 "Thanks. You look good too."

 Eve was wearing a red dress that looked great on her.

 The other Divas started coming.

 "Wow, this isn't bad. Where did you get it?" Natalya asked me. She was wearing a nice blue dazzling dress.

 "H&M," I said.