Chapter 7

"I saw Randy Orton," Lukas said as we drove through Chicago. The air tonight was warm but a gentle breeze would blew by here and there.

 Chicago filled itself up with cars and lights.

 "What did he say to you?" Candi asked.

 "He asked how I was and to say hi to you guys," Lukas said.

 "Um, where are we headed, Punk?" I asked Punk.

 "My place," Punk said.

 Candi's eye widen. "Your house? Why?"

 "Your parents said it was ok if you guys spend the night. Don't worry about your pjs. You can sleep in your clothes if you want to but if you want pj's, I guess I have to call them back."

 "Wow, thanks Punk," I said. "Now I get to see how big your house is."

 Punk grinned and winked.

 "I told you it's not really much," he said as he turned the wheel. "I mean, it's pretty big but it's kind of plain in a way."

 "Well, I'll have to see," I said.

 We pulled up in front of a garage.

 "My place," Punk said as he got out of the car.

 We got out and gaped in awe.

 "Wow," Candi yelled. "Your place is pretty big!"

 It may have not look like much but this house looked like it might topple over other houses. It was white with gray roofs.

 "Come on!" Candi said as she headed down the path toward the door. "Let's get inside."

 Punk took out his keys and opened the door.

 More oos and aahhs entered the place.

 "Oh my goodness," Candi said, heading toward the kitchen. "Your place rocks, Phil!"

 Punk smiled. "You should see the pool."

 "POOL?"

 Already Candi went outside to the pool area.

 I scanned around the place.

 Punk's place wasn't really bad.

 His living room was large but kind of small with a couple of couches and a flat screen TV on a stand. To the right of the TV was a small bookstand with books.

 I turned to my left and saw some other doors. I saw a small bathroom, a small closet that hung jackets and raincoats and a door to the garage.

 I turned back to the living room and went up to the other area. I went to the kitchen and saw two counters with a refridgerator and a microwave. A couple of cabinets stood with some drawers too. I spied some bananas to on a counter.

 I left the kitchen and went to the pool area. The pool area had a pool that was gleaming with lights, making the pool a beautiful turquoiuse. There were some lounge chairs here and there on the grass.

 I looked up at the night sky. It was pretty out here. You got a clear view of the stars. They were bright tonight.

 Too bad Punk didn't get a view of the lake. At least he got a view of the stars.

 I went back inside and went upstairs. Upstairs had a few things. There were at least 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bathub with a shower and a Jaccuzzi.

 I swear Punk might say it wasn't much but it was BIG. Unless he meant in style.

 The style Punk had here was just homey and plain. I guess he really wasn't a home decorator since he was on the road a lot.