Chapter 1

"Wow, so are you like on tour a lot?" Candi asked as I landed on the last step of the stairs.

 Mom gave me a are you seriously wearing that? look.

 I shot her back: Dinner is at 7:00. You wanted me to dress up nice.

 Mom just rolled her eyes and nodded her head at our guest.

 Our guest (step-cousin) was near the TV, nodding and smiling.

 His face was kind of hidden from his black jacket. His black hood was on.

 "You know, Phil," Willhelm said. "You could take your hood off."

 Phil took it off.

 He was certainly good-looking. He had blondish-brown hair, all spiky and wild. He had a brown spiky beard and mustache, connecting it to his sideburns.

 I looked down at the rest of him. His body was lean and kind of muscled. He had on dark jeans with black shoes.

 When he saw me gaped at him, he gave me a wink. He had such soft, nice brown eyes. "See something you like?" I heard him whisper. This guy was incredibly handsome.

 "So, you're a wrestler?" Lukas asked Phil. Phil nodded. "Yep, I wrestle for WWE," he said.

 A wrestler? He was a wrestler?

 "What do you go by?" Candi asked.

 "CM Punk," Phil said. Punk. He looked like one. I like Punk better than Phil.

 "Wait, you wrestle on WWE?" I asked. Phil nodded. "Yep, I wrestle John Cena and all those other Superstars."

 "I watch WWE," I said. "Only a little. How come I never seen you on it?"

 "They're giving me a little break," he said. "I'm suppose to be on it by next Monday."

 I nodded. "Cool."

 "Um, Sernalina, why are you dressed up now?" Mom asked. Great, she's trying to embarrass me.

 "Mom, dinner doesn't start until 7:00 and it's almost time," I said.

 "Dinner's been arranged to 7:30 now."

 Oh, she's so going to get it.

 "Well, I'm already up and stuff," I said. "I might as well leave this on until dinner time comes."

 "You should change," Mom said.

 I rolled my eyes. "I'm not putting this back on. I rather just be in this and wait."

 "Sweetie, it be best if you please change into something now instead of being in your formal wear right now."

 I threw my hands up in the air. "Can I just stay like this?"

 "You'll get it ruined," Mom pointed out. She was really trying to embarrass me.

 "I'm just going to stay like this," I said. "I like how you're really trying to help me out but I would rather stay like this." Yeah, helping me out a lot in embarrasing me.

 "Punk, where are you going to take us tonight?" Celia asked Punk.

 "This fancy place I like to call La Chicago Fanciness," Punk said. "It's actually Olive Garden, which has very good food, Chicago and Italian style of course."

 Everyone but me laughed at this. We could of had Olive Garden, Californian style in Los Angeles. No, everybody wants it Chicago style.

 "Well, let us get ready," Celia said.