Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I was roughly thrown on the wood ground of some cabin like building. It was small and all that seemed to be stored inside was extra things. Fur, gunpowder, and other things.

My body immediately turned when I felt cold metal touch my ankle. My free foot kicked the soldier that was locking my ankle in a chain, pushing him backwards on his butt. But it was too late, my ankle was locked in place, the chain running to the brick wall near me.

Because of my actions, I got a hard punch in the face, knocking me back down to the ground. The punch was so hard and sudden that blood dripped from my mouth.

I spat the blood out, sitting up and looking at the three soldiers that watched me closely. Two of them were holding guns while the third was free handed.

"Lord Benton didn't want us to kill you. But he did want us to beat you up a bit."

In seconds, my arms were flinging as the man grabbed my skirt and yanked it down, leaving me in my black pants. The two guards held my hands as I felt layers after layers being yanked off me. By the end of it, I was left only in my black pants and my black cover up that hid my breasts. Even my boots and wedding necklace were yanked off.

The cool air didn't bother me too much, but the second the door open, my body hugged together.

"Leave us, I'll keep an eye on her," the freehand man smirked, letting the two soldiers out. The second the door closed, the man walked over to me, studding me like I was his pet or something.

"What is your name?" The man asked me while I just sat up and glared at him.

Like I'd tell this ass-hat anything.

With one hard blow, the man used his boot to kick me in the stomach, toppling me to my side where another one was thrown. My eyes closed while my face scrunched up in pain. I held my stomach, already feeling the black and blue mark start to form.

"What is your name?" He yelled.

"Anna Harp," I choked out. Suddenly, my hair was grabbed and I was yanked back onto my butt, the man looking down at me with snake like eyes.

"No it isn't. What is your name?" He yelled in my face.

My eyes opened, glaring at him, "Man, you really need a mint or something." The second the words left my mouth, I regretted them. My head was thrown on the floor, bouncing slightly and creating a headache. Another blow was thrown at my stomach but my arms protected it.

When the man saw that my arms were taking the hit, he moved to my legs, making yells of pain leave my lips.

He just kept repeating the question "What is your name?" and my answer never changed, "Anna Harp."

When another blow was at my backside, I knew that some ribs had cracked and marks hard form throughout my body. "What is your real name?" He hissed in my face as I laid on the ground. I looked up at him, glaring as I fought against the pain, "Anna, mother fucking Harp!" I yelled, getting a hard punch to the face.

I felt my lip crack break, blood dripping from it as I hid my face.

Suddenly, I was yanked up again, this time to my knees. My eyes opened, noticing my knife that sat in his closed fist. He struck the knife against my arm, creating a scratch that lightly bleed. He did it again to the other side, adding to the pain.

When he lightly pushed the knife into my side, just enough to make it bleed, a yelp left my lips.

"What is your name?" he asked, pulling out the knife. I didn't answer, unsure of the answer he truly wanted.