Epilogue

Epilogue

This all started because Declan and my's son was killed by the hands of Lord Benton. He ruined ours and countless others lives and families. Now, he'll do nothing but burn in Hell.

As Lord Fisher had promised, Grace did get full run of Fort James. At first, it was a struggle with her needing a husband, but after Fisher saw what she could do alone, he took the rule away.

Grace got her rightful name back, Emberly and made Fort James a better place for everyone.

Any wants or needs for Declan and I's head were thrown off the table. As Grace said, "You both get a second chance, don't waste it". And we did our best not too.

McTaggart stuck with us most of the time, deciding to take over the Ale House. He ran his bars nicely, and Grace swore she'd kill him if he did any damage to her place. He listened, most of the time.

Michael and Sokanon fixed things between them, finding peace with each other.

The Black Wolf Company was the largest company for miles. Everyone wanted them to trade with, and we wanted everyone as well.

Declan still staid in charge of the Black Wolf Company but Michael was his right hand man. When Declan couldn't do something or wanted to leave for a few days, Michael took charge. It was nice to see Michael do so well, giving both Declan and I peace of mind.

The cabin in the woods, where Declan and I would sneak off to years ago. Where I told him I was pregnant, became our main home. We added on to it and made it look like a real home. It was the perfect spot, between the main quarters of the Black Wolf Company and the Ale House.

When I gave birth, it was no surprise that I had another son. Both of us where happy to have another little boy running around, learning things from us and everyone around us.

After Declan told me what happened to Charlie, I felt it only fight that our son's name be called Charlie.

It meant fighter, survivor, freedom.

In all honestly, I'd be lying if Declan and I said we hadn't stirred up a little trouble every now and then. But, anything that happened wasn't too big and easy to cover up.

What can I say? Some people just really need a punch in the face... or a knife to the throat.

As for Declan and I, we never steered from each other. We stuck like glue, side by side. To this day and every day on, everyone would share their fair share of stories about us. That we were made from the same heart. That we had some powers that connected us.

I like to think that some force out there brought us together and rooted us on, doing everything in its power to keep us together.

At the end of the day, it's up to you which story you like better. I don't care... as long as I know that it's about Him and I.

The End.

It's short but meaningful! I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did! Towards the end there I wasn't writing in it as much, but I'm glad a lot of you stuck around with me.

Please leave your comments and votes on this book and don't forget to comment your favorite moments! I won't be continuing this with the show, but you might see me posting about it, so follow me so you can stay up to date!

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!