Number 2

Is this a dream? This cannot be happening. This is not real. Two aliens walked into the room. It was like one of those dramatic moments in a movie when the door opens and smoke comes in. Only, smoke really did come in, and someone, no, something you could never have imagined walks into the room! Short, white figures with big, fully black eyes walked in. They looked exactly like they do in the movies. "Su nni ale." I thought one of them said.

Another one stepped back and said, "Dre ple cru ie."

What are they saying? Then another one walked into the room.  

It had a weird mark on it's arm though. It turned it's head to the right and then to the left. Finally it yelled out "Wre asa lie hrem!" Me and Johnny stood there in silence, waiting for something to happen. The one with the weird mark walked into the middle of the room where the food was, leaned down and smelled it. "Wre nei tu gri hrem tu sur." The two other aliens looked at each other shook their heads and said. "Pri hrem fru sur." The one in the middle turned around and walked to the door... stopped and turned around once more, then left. Once the door shut I heard a huge sigh, I couldn't see, but when we walked out of the corner Johnny's face was red. "What was that?" Johnny finally shouted when he caught his breath. Emma stepped out and said, "Those are the Nurs one of the many types of alien."

"There's other types?" He yelled.

''Yes, obviously, I just said that, but just so you know you don't wanna meet the Surgers. "

"Who are the Surgers?" I asked.

Number 1 walked out but didn't say anything‒of course‒but Emma said. "The worst type of alien we have met, so far."

"Why are there so many here?" I asked.

"They must want to know more about human beings, and I guess this is the best way they can think of." She shrugged

"Are there many others?" Johnny asked, she nodded.

Johnny started freaking out. "We have to get out of here! We gotta leave!"

I stayed calm and asked, "What do the... Surgers do?" I was hesitant to ask.

"They take you once the Nurs are done and cut you open and kill you." I knew I shouldn't have asked because now Johnny was screaming.

"Screaming doesn't help you, you know." I was scared too though, I mean what if they come in when we're sleeping. I guess they can see in the dark so that's why there has been so many of us taken. That's what Emma said. What happens when we sleep? Will they come in then we will all die?

If Number 1 is the 1st person, how is she alive? "Then how come you're alive? Are you the Alien?" I just started yelling at Number 1. After I said it I realized what I'd done, but I couldn't stop my rage and the fear of the unknown.

She just stared at me, before Emma got a chance to say anything I yelled "Don't just stare at me. Answer me goddammit! Answer me right now!" I started freaking out again. I opened my mouth to say something when the door clicked. Emma fled to the corner screaming "Surgers!"

Surgers came in. Of course they did. It just had to be Surgers. Me and Johnny ran as fast as we could to the corner even though it wouldn't help. Everyone hid, everyone but Number 1! What is she doing, is she insane. "Number 1..." I whispered. She just stood there staring at the door but no one was there. Then Number 1 ran to the side as if she was dodging something. Emma came running out screaming as if trying to get away from something. Are they hallucinating? What's wrong with them? I had no idea what was happening. I was about to come out and say what's your problem, when something breathed on me!

I froze, the Surgers are invisible. I jumped back and swung behind me hitting something. I looked at my fist and there was thick crimson red liquid on it, then something hit the ground with a thump. I looked down and this monster laid before me. I ran backwards falling down in shock. Johnny saw the thing and was screaming at the top of his lungs running around not even knowing where he's going.

Number 1 went up to Johnny because he had tripped. She helped him up and told him to be silent by holding a finger to her mouth, she slowed her breath and shut her eyes. She opened her eyes and grinned, then I knew what she was doing. She was searching for them, and she found one.

She ran leading Johnny, but Johnny stopped and just stood there. His eyes wide open. He saw it, he saw them! Number 1 was distracting it. Emma ran up to Number 1 with the metal table, that was holding the candle, and smashed it over the alien.

Something was reaching for them. I looked around and saw many more other bodies of those things on the floor, is this why she had survived for so long? They're easy to kill? I did what Number 1 told Johnny to do. I stood there in all the madness. I closed my eyes and made my breathing silent. I listened very carefully. I slowly opened my eyes, at first nothing was there, then I saw figures. I couldn't tell what they looked like but it's just all you see, transparent figures.

Something breathed on my neck again. I spun around but nothing was there. I looked away, Number 1 was standing in front of me with the look of horror on her face.

"What? What's wrong?" Before I could say anything else she grabbed my arm and moved me aside, and pushed something behind me. At least, I think she pushed something, because I heard a groan. Her leg was grabbed and thrown aside. She got up as quick as possible with Emma running towards us but getting stopped by Johnny getting shoved into her. I was so confused, I just stood there like an idiot!

Number 1 came up to me, pushed me out of the way and got thrown again. It was almost as if I couldn't move my body, I was stuck in place, motionless. I couldn't talk or yell out for help.

Then I was grabbed by the arm and swung against the wall knocking the breath out of me. Nearly knocking me out. Grabbed again but this time by my hair and repeatedly thrown against the wall. My body was bloody and sore. I was being dragged out of the room. Everyone running after me, but everything went dark.