Number 6

After a while, I decided to get up and figure out where we were, it was better than just sitting there. I felt around for a wall, once I found it I followed it, I ran into a few things, hopefully not making too much noise. I found a door and felt around it, but I didn't feel a light switch, the room seemed quite small.

Suddenly the lights flicked on, I spun around to see Number 1 standing up holding a string attached to a light bulb. When Johnny died she cried, but she wasn't crying, no, it was much worse. Her face looked like a ghost, pale, with her eyes looking the same as Emma's. She stared blankly at the wall.

Number 1, she had known Emma longer, and I had known Johnny longer, so we were both feeling hollow. I looked around, and it really was a small room, nothing too exciting. I locked the door and sat down, leaning against the wall, I began to fall asleep.

When I awoke, Number 1 was awake but just staring into netherlands. That's when I noticed the room was different. It looked like a storage closet. Number 1 was wearing different clothes. She had on a light grey tank top, blue shorts, and black converse. I was wearing a white t-shirt with a black jacket, a black cap, and grey sneakers. I stood up quickly, turned around and opened the door, what was outside of it astonished me. Doctors and nurses were running around the white halls.

I ran up to a nurse, "Help me! Please help me I'm bleeding and need help!" I yelled, but he did not hear me... "Hello!" I yelled, "Please help me!" Still no answer, I reached out to him, but instead he turned around and walked right through me... am I dead?

I looked down at my hands, they weren't see through. I looked back up, and Number 1 was up and looking scared, but ecstatic. She looked around at people and smiled, her color was back in her face. She looked like a child on Christmas. The only thing is, when she went to touch someone, her hand went through, and her smiled disappeared. "Where are we?" I asked. It was as if all her blood drained from her body, for her color disappeared again. She shrugged her shoulders, when I went to touch her shoulder, it all disappeared, and we were standing in the little room again, with our white uniforms.

She looked up at me and forced a grin. I sat back down, she sat next to me this time. Her head fell onto my shoulder. As much as I wanted the doctors and nurses to be real, they were just, hallucinations. How did we both saw the same thing, how did that happen? Maybe that was just liquid they put into me, but then what about her?

I heard her sigh, I looked down at her, her eyes were closed, and she took deep breaths. I let out a little chuckle, her eyes opened and she looked up at me. I looked ahead of me, acting like I was thinking of something else. When I looked at her from the corner of my eye she was still looking at me.

She raised an eyebrow and the corner of her mouth raised a tad. I looked away again, a few minutes later I looked at her. She was resting her head on my shoulder again, and her eyes were closed. I looked forward once again, and sighed, I leaned my head against the wall. I tried to remember everything that happened at the amusement park.

"Hey!" Johnny calls to me at the gate of the amusement park.

"Hey," I walk over to him and we do our nerdy handshake, and then laugh after we pull away from our bro hug.

"So, what are we gonna do tonight?"

"Isn't it obvious, we are gonna chill at the fair," I hand the person at the gate the cash, and he hands us our little bracelets, and puts a stamp on our hands.

I look down at my hand, there is still traces of the stamp, a little blue mark staining my skin.

We walk in, the first place we go is the Clown Circus. It's dark out, it's fun, why not, so we go in.

"Why are we in here Alex, you know I get scared easily." Johnny complains.

"Because I love it and because I want to. Now come on, it'll be fun."

We go in, and Johnny screams at everything, and the girls behind us laugh a little. A clown jumps out and Johnny screams, he runs ahead of me. The girls behind us laugh again, and this time I turn around. It's two girls, one has ginger hair, with big black glasses, she stops laughing when I turn around, but the other girl doesn't. I turn to her, she has dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a scar on her left cheek leading up to her hairline.

Wait! Emma had dirty blonde hair, with blue eyes, and a scar on her left cheek leading up to her hairline, I never got a chance to ask her about that. Did I meet Emma on that night?

"What's so funny?" I ask her.

"Well, he's just so funny." She said.

"Uh huh, well you see," I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms, she raised an eyebrow and her friend giggled, "he's got coulrophobia, which is a phobia against clowns. I'm actually surprised you girls are here all alone." Her friend giggled again, and looked up at me over her glasses frame.

"Hmph," I looked over at the other girl, she glared at me, "And what the hell does that mean?"

"What?" I stood up straight.

"Alex!" I heard Johnny call me. I turned around.

"Hey!" The girl called to me, I flinched and turned around and looked at her, "So Alex, what the hell did that mean, you said that just because we are girls we can't handle this, or are you being a perv, and flirting with us? So, which is it, are you a jackass, or a pervert?"

"Emma..." The other girl said.

I knew it, it was Emma, so she was also there. I relaxed, and thought about it some more, if she was the 14th person taken, then how was she taken the same night, unless a lot of the people at the amusement park were taken, then, was Number 1 taken there too, did I meet her there, or if not meet her there, see her there.

I look down at her again, I sighed, I could tell she was still awake, but her eyes were closed.

"What?" Emma turned to the other girl.

"He just was saying."

"But still, come on!"

While they were arguing I snuck away to go find Johnny, I find him at the end of the hall on the ground. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask him when I reach him.

"There are people up there, about to jump out, and I didn't want to go alone."

I knelt down in front of him, "Get up, come on let's go." I grabbed him, and walked down the hall, and laughed when he screamed, as more clowns jumped out. We walked away from the Clown Circus, and I heard a scream from inside the house, then Emma and her friend walked out, her friend was laughing at her. The next place we went to was an alien spaceship. He hated the thought of them, he hated space, again, he had something called Atrophobia. We went through the night going on rides.

The next thing I know is we are getting on the brand new coaster, we had to wait in line for half an hour, we get on and get in the back, I'm pretty sure we were the second to last row, there was about thirty seats, and that's it, that's all I remember.

How come that's all I could remember, did it happen then, but what about the rest of the people there, were all of us taken, or just everyone on that coaster, but, if that's the case, was Emma, and Number 1 on the coaster? How did we all get here?

I looked down at her again, she must be so tired. She hasn't even try to get up, after the whole hallucination thing, she's been down, then again, it's also about Emma.