My life is hell

Firstly, hi my name is julia. Secondly.........aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! my first book I'm so freaking excited and i hope you like it. because if you don't......... GO SUCK A GORILLA DICK THEN LICK A MONKEY SCROTUM !!!!!!!! he he he he , I bet you they taste like bananas:''''D aaaannnnnyyywho i hope you like my story, you already know what what to do vote and comment if you like gummy bears!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************************

chapter 1

Erin's p.o.v

"Erin!" She yelled catching my attention "what woman!?" i looked at her like she was accused of taking my favorite blue and pink lucky socks. She turned around and rolled her eyes " my family made me go to my stupid cousin wedding cause she made me the bridesmaid. on top of that, they made me put on a-a......dress." she shivered in disgust but i chuckled at her. ( I love her but seriously, she scares me)

she slowly turned around with a murderous look on her face like she was going to slap me senseless" what are you laughing at me honey bear!? you literally don't know what I've been through!! why must you be so mean to me!!" people started to look at us and I was starting to feel like too many people was staring "well that's my cue to leave, see you second period"(like i need the attention)so I walked away from her and started walking towards my next class. So I drowned in my thoughts I didn't realized my surroundings and bumped into Jacob.(no its not Taylor i wouldn't do that)

(no its not Taylor i wouldn't do that)

(Yes...he is Jacob and no... I don't know who he but just fits)

hes my living, breathing nightmare! out of all my bullies he's The worst! not only that he abuses me physically but verbally, emotionally and sexually. he turned around and looked down at me and started laugh aloud "well well well look at what we have here boys!"and i took off running into the boys locker room. can you say worst idea ever!!!
*****
I don't think they saw me when I snook in !!! I stuffed myself in the locker right by the pool entrance for a quick and easy escape. its all quiet then BOOM!! i covered my mouth so i wouldn't scream and calmed my self down so I can breathe. I see him and his posse of goons. (he he..i sound like 1920 gangster movie.) so he walked right past my locker!!! I ducked just in case he was looking in the locker I'm in!!!!!Can you say holy shit!!! My heart was in my ears as he slowly passes my locker. he leaves cursing and  waited a few minutes to make sure he's gone. then I quietly opened the locker walked towards the exit then all the of a sudden I was pushed against a locker!! i tried to scream but he covered my mouth and shut me up quickly. Oh no!!what did I do!!Myheart beat increased in fear of what he might do to me.

He gave me a evil grin and said the words that made me shudder in fear " boys, its time for us to have some fun." so he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and threw me down on a bench and heard sickening crack a sharp pain went through my chest and that made me screamed out in pain!

he gave me his evil smile that made my stomach churn in fear,he looked up and said " go watch the doors for me, me and Erin have business to settle." my eyes widen in fear as he practically ripped off my clothes , then he pulled down his pants and the boy really scary thing is this guy is huge.....yes...this has a freaking python in his trousers.(he he.......i said trouser)

He put me on my back and he smiled and rammed it inside of me, i screamed out pain and starts moving faster and faster pounding me mercilessly , i'm feeling like I'm being ripped apart. "Please stop!!!! please Jacob, please stop.... you're too big!" Screaming in pain and he pounded faster and harder put me in more pain than I needed to be. I thought that the torture would never end, but what seems like forever, I felt filled up by some liquid and he put his clothes on and leaves there as if nothing happened.

i broke down crying and after 30 minutes of crying and trying to clean myself and fixing my wounds, but i just felt disgusted and I was practically dragging myself to my next class which was gym. i walked very slowly cause my body was in such unbelievable pain, I couldn't function.

********************************************************************************************************************

So what you think ?? you already know what to do comment , fan and vote i will read and reply so that's it my little gummy bears , oh and beware i am crazy and unpredictable. i will put random stuff up and i need a awesome cover i still figuring out wattpad so hit me up