Kyln Time

We get filed, Peter has his fight with the 'Big Blue Bastard', we got sprayed down, then they throw us in this room, with clothes. Everyone gets their clothes nicely, but mine get thrown at my face, I duck, then let out a hiss, baring my fangs.

"Cool it, y/n.." Peter says, as he passes, brushing my ears back, as he pets me. I roll my eyes, and turn, seeing the other raccoon snickering at me. I turn away, and get dressed.

We walk to the main hall, and I see the variety of prisoners, there is almost every kind of species in the galaxy here. I look to my left, and see this pig looking dude snort at me, and I send a glare his way. We walk near a red-head, as she looks at her memories, she wipes a tear, I look at the hologram to see what I guess is her husband, their son, and daughter.

"At least you remember your family.." I mumble, as she leaves my sight. I look up to Peter, as he turns around looking, then he gets hit, with something so squishy, I heard it splat against the ground.

We hear yelling, then people start throwing things, I climb up to Peter's shoulder, he takes my bed roll, so I can hold on with both paws.

"Like I said, she's got a rep. Lotta prisoners here lost their families to Ronan, and his goons. She'll last a day, tops." The fur ball, that calls himself Rocket, says.

"The guards will protect her, right?" Peter says turning, too quick for my liking, towards the others.

"They're here to stop us from getting out. They don't care what we do to each other inside." The little 'thing' replies.

"Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me." Gamora adds in, calm as can be.

"Check out..the new meat." This blue asshole says, standing in front of us, looking Peter up and down. 'Creepy..'

"I'm going to slather you up in Ganavian* jelly..." This dude says, rubbing his hand on Peter's face, I nip at his hand, he backs up. Then the tree walks up to him, and sticks his fingers up the weirdo's nose, and keeps growing them, I put one of my paws on my nose. 'Oww!' The blue man lets out a few squeals, and yelps, as he holds onto plant-O's arm.

"LET'S MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR! These ones here, are our booty! You wanna get to them, you go through us. OR, more accurately. WE GO THROUGH YOU!" The Raccoon says, as the Blue man gets dropped, then withers on the ground, holding his nose. Rocket, and treeman, just keep walking, stepping over the dude, as he quietly cries, Peter looks around.

"We're with them.." As he points at the two walking away, then steps awkwardly over the man crying.

-Later that night-

I wake up, to Gamora yelling, and the sound of struggling. I lift my head, from where I slept, under her bed. Since I was a female, they paired me with her in the cell. I crawl out, staying on all fours, and close to the ground. I get to our cell's doorway, and see some shit-heads holding her talking to a guard.

"Take her down to the showers..It'll be easier to clean up the blood, down there.." The guards says, not even looking at them. 'Dick!' I sneak behind the guard, trotting right next to the wall, following the sounds of struggle. I near the male's sleeping quarters, and I see Peter standing by the door.

"W-where you going, Quill..?" A sleepy headed Raccoon asks. Peter leaves the room, in front of me, and I run a bit to catch up.

"Quill? Quill!" The little beast whisper-yells, at Peter.

-At the showers-

"Gamora. Consider this a death sentence! for your crimes..against the galaxy." I hear some one say, as i round the corner, behind Peter, but in front of Rocket, I stand up, holding onto Peter's nasty yellow prison jeans.