Taken aboard

~Y/n's P.o.v~

We get on the Ravager's ship and Rocket and Yondue get strapped to chairs, while Groot and I get put into a cage. The new captain, Taserface, started a mutiny, and ended up throwing most of the crew who preferred Yondue out of the air lock. Tazerface's crew celebrate as they send another person into the vacuum of space, and I have to turn and cringe.

"You're the one who killed those men! By leading them down the wrong path." Taserface tells Yondue,

"Because you're weak." Taserface punches him,

"And stupid!" another punch,

"It's time for the ravagers to rise once again to glory, with a new captain, Taserface!" The new crew starts to cheer, in approval, and I hear the one laugh. My ears go back in nervousness, and I turn, seeing Rocket using his forced laugh. Everyone besides my trash panda stops laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Your name, is... it's Taserface..?" Taserface turns to Rocket,

"That's right."

"Do you shoot tasers outta your face..?" I put my hand to my forehead,

"It's metaphorical!" Taserface shouts, and the remaining crew cheer along with him,but Rocket doesn't stop there.

"For what..?"

"For it is a name what strikes fear into the hearts of anyone what hears it!" He tries to get the crowd ramped up again, and they all just nod along, none cheering.

"Yeah..ok, whatever you say.." Rocket starts again,

"You shut up." Taserface pulls out a curved blade, and I gulp when he points it to Rocket.

"You're next." Rocket seems to cringe, as Taserface turns to Yondue grabbing his head, and tilting it slightly.

"Udonta, I've been waiting a long time to-" There's a snicker, and it throws Taserface off.

"What?!" Rocket snickers some more.

"I..I'm sorry, I'M SO SORRY! I just keep imagining you waking up in the morning, sir, looking in the mirror, and all serious you say to yourself, 'You know what would be a really kick ass name.. TASERFACE'!" Rocket starts forcing another laugh, and kicking his legs, the crew start to try and keep their snickers in.

"That's how I hear you in my head. What was your second choice? Scrotum hat?!" The crew busts out laughing, and I cover my face, too embarrassed about the joke to laugh, I hear a small laugh, and look from behind my hands to see Groot laughing at my feet.

"New plan, we're killing you first!" I move a bit, grabbing the people around my cage's attention,

"Well dying is certainly better than having to life an entire life as a moronic shit-bag  who thinks Taserface is a cool name." Taserface hisses, if that's even how to describe it, in Rocket's face.

"That's enough killing for today." Nebula speaks from her corner, and starts walking towards the middle of the ring of people.

"I thought you were the biggest sadist in the galaxy." Taserface starts,

"That's when daddy was paying my bills. The priestess wants to kill the foxes herself, and he has bounties on his head in at least twelve Kree provinces. I assure you, I'm not as easy a mark as an old man without his magic stick, or a talking woodland beast. I want ten percent of the take." Groot and I sit in the cage, looking back between the two head honchos.

"and a couple more things." 

Rocket and Yondue were taken off to a cell somewhere, and a dude picks up our cage, walking to Taserface.