Travels

-So I'm making this chapter the space in between the time they leave the Kyln, to when they arrive at Knowhere. Im so sorry this isn't a real chapter-

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I see the fur, brown, black, and some white. His ears look fluffy, I want to touch them.. I reach my hands out, only for him to start walking away, I try to tell at him to stop, but my voice is gone, I chase after him, and he fades away.. I slowly start to cry, calling his name. He doesn't come back.

"ROCKET! D-don't ..." I sit up crying, my hands covering face. I feel something on my shoulder. I turn to see Rocket right next to me on my pile of blankets.

"R-rocket....?" He gives me an awkward smile,

"I heard you whining from the hall, I looked in and you were tossing an turning. Mumbling something... I came and sat down beside you, and you sat up crying..." He looks at me, then grabs my paws.

"Everything okay, fluff...?" He asks looking at me. I hesitantly nod, blushing at his nickname.

"I will be, thanks Rocket..." I say pulling my hands away slightly, but his grip tightens.

"Do you want to talk about it, o-or anything else on your mind ...?" I look at his eyes, hopefulness shows in them.

"S-sure.." I smile, and take a breath, finally able to share my worries, and past with someone, other than Peter.

-Timeskip(about half an hour later)-

~3rd P.O.V~

There's a knock on the door, then it opens to show Groot. He looks for his furry companions, only to see them snuggled together. Rocket laying down on his back, beside Y/n, with his arm under her neck like a pillow, as she is curled up to him.

"I am Groot.."{That's so cute..} Groot closes the door, allowing the two raccoons to finally have someone who understands their own way.

"Where's Y/n..?!" Quill asks, slightly worried.

"Where is the raccoon, Rocket?"  Drax asks at the same time. Only to get an answer of,

"I am Groot" {Talking..} Groot says, smiling to himself.

"Oh.." Peter looks questionly at Y/n's door, but pays no mind to it.

-so just a quick update to give you guys, and gals, something to read really quick-

~THIS CHAPTER WILL NEED FIVE VOTES TO UPDATE THE BOOK!!~

THANKS
FOR
READING
♤♡Readinwriter◇♧