Trip to Knowhere

We've been on the ship for a few hours, and I walk into a room, and see Rocket working on some mechanism, humming.

"Woah, woah, woah!Yo, Ranger Rick what are you doing?! You can't apart my ship without asking me! See what is this?" Peter says, reaching for something.

"Don't touch that." Rocket blankly adds. "It's a bomb."

"A Bomb!?"

"Yup"

"And you leave it lyin' around?" Peter asks, his voice getting higher towards the end.

"I was gonna put it in a box..."

"What's a box gonna do?!"

"How 'bout this one..?" Rocket picks up a box, and I smack his hand, he drops it, then Peter pushes the drawer back into its place.

"No woah!" I yell.

"Leave it alone."Peter tells him.

"Shut up." Peter sternly tells Rocket, and Rocket sighs, looking defeated.

"What's that?" Peter points to a thing on the floor.

"That's for if things get really hardcore." Rocket ends his sentence with a smile. It was actually kinda cute, seeing him smile. "Or if you wanna blowup moons.."

"No one's blowing up moons." Gamora says dry.

"You just wanna suck the joy out of everything.." Rocket and I say at the same time, as I roll my eyes. Rocket and I looked at each other, I blush slightly and look away, as he smirks at me.

"So listen I'm gonna need your buyer's coordinates.."Peter looks at our map.

"We're heading in the right direction, for now" Gamora says looking at the orb.

"If we're gonna work together, we're gonna have to trust each other."

"And how much do you trust me?" Gamora looks at Peter.

"I'd trust you a lot more if you told me what this was." Peter says holding up the orb. I zone out what they're saying, and walk to my room. I lay down on my bed, which was actually just a big pile of blankets, and dig around some, before settling under some fluffy warmth. As I'm about to close my eyes, there's a knock at my door.

"WHAAAAT!!?" I call it from my fort of comfortableness. I hear the door open, then a gruff voice.

"Y/n..?" Rocket. I move the blankets a little to see him with his back to me, I smirk and jump out at him.

"Rawr!!" I landed on Rocket's back, as he lands on the floor. He lets out a groan, then looks at me over his shoulder.

"Really.." he gives me a look that reads 'unamused'

"HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY DOMAIN!?" I try saying in a scary voice,  as I stand up. Rocket rolls over, and looks at me.

"What the hell.." he looks me up, and down, and I suddenly become self conscious that I'm standing above him, I step off of him, and chuckle awkwardly.

"S-sorry Rocket..." I say, as I pull him up and push him tho my door "I'm just gonna go hide now..." Rocket looks confused as he gets into the hall.

"What do you mean 'go hide'?" He turns to looks at me, I freeze, blush bright red, then disappear behind my closed door, into my blankets.

-Sorry the last part got kinda like wtf? I wanted to add sometime that's just the two of them..😁-

♤♧Readinwriter♡◇