Es-Ca-Pe

~~Thank you to those reading this!!~~

I run after Peter, and pass a hallway, I see some bots flying down it, towards me. I let out a yelp, and take off, as they fly out the hall.

"Prisoner, drop the device, and return to your cell, or we will fire." I hear over the intercom, I look to my right, and see Groot, covered in lights, with the bots hovering around him. I look back at Peter, swerving under feet, and skidding to a stop, when we reach the dude's room.

"I AM GROOT!" I look out at Groot, his normal, calm misdemeanor gone. I watch as he yells at the bots, it honestly scares me. The bots spin around him shooting, as I yell out a 'NO!' Groot knocks one down, causing an explosion, I stand up, holding onto the railing.

"All prisoners return to their sleeping areas!" The intercom yells, I scan the main hall for Gamora, or any hint of the sleazeball, Rocket. I catch movement, scurrying beneath the feet of those running to their quarters. He makes his way to Groot, climbs up his leg, and yells something incoherent to my ears at Groot. Groot puts up this shield thing with his arm.

My eyes wander, and I see Drax, looking some guards down. He yells, then takes off charging, engaging in battle, Drax trows punches, and receives some too, then he knocks them out, and throws a gun to Rocket. Both Groot, and Rocket, shout out at the robots, while spinning. I had to duck, and move to miss a few brushing my fur. 'Imbecile..' I think, watching the raccoon shoot, and everything, and anything. I make my way into the dude's cell, and look around Peter's leg.

"You need my, what?" The guy says, looking at Peter. I let out a snort, as I walk back to the catwalk. I turn, and see Gamora running straight towards me, I yelp, and crouch down, she hops over me, a look of determination on her face, and keeps on running, my eyes glued to her. I watch as she runs up to the guard like five feet from me, her elbow blocks his attack, then she punches him. She kicks the next guy in the face, 'Oh..!'. The next two guys run at her, one with a taser, the other a riot shield. She starts fighting, too fast for my eyes to follow, she ends up taking one out, then catching the other's arm with her leg. They exchange some words inaudible to me, because of the gunshots. I turn away before I see her break his arm, to see Peter running down the walk, yelling over his shoulder.

"Y/n, Let's make like a tree, and split!" I run up to him, jumping onto his shoulder.

"It's make like a tree, And Leave!" I shout, right in Peter's ear.

"Y/n! Don't do that your whiskers tickle!" He lets out a chuckle, and pushes my head away, with his free hand. A guard stops us, and Peter upper swings the leg, knocking the gun away. Peter picks up the guard's gun, and I get the leg. Peter shoots a bot, grabs the leg, swinging it, making me land on his shoulder, as he runs off towards Groot, and Rocket.

"ROCKET!" I look, as Gamora throws Rocket the arm band, he grabs it then yells at Groot.

"Move to the watch tower!" Groot does as he's told. I watch as Rocket, grabs the Quarnyx battery, then puts it to the arm band, giving a few twists and turns, ending up in what I expect is our way out. Groot slowly reaches towards the walkway to the tower, his arms growing, as Rocket climb up the extensions of Groot's arms. Peter puts the leg in his mouth, and starts to climb. I jump onto Groot's leg, climbing up, I get to the top, and Rocket holds a hand out to me, rolling my eyes I get onto the walk, and flick my tail, accidentally hitting Rocket in the face. I turn, seeing peter looking down.

"YOU! Man who has lain with an Oskavarian!" Drax yells up to Peter, after destroying a robot aiming at Peter.

"That was one time, man.." Peter mumbles finally reaching us, as Drax climbs up Groot's ankle.

"We need all available guards in full combat gear-" The guy in the tower starts, but turns to see us, he raises his hands in surrender. I smirk.

"Too easy.." We walk in, and Gamora moves the guard out of the way, then I see Groot's arms grab the guy, and throw him out.

"Spare me your foul gaze woman." I turn from the control desk, to see Drax.

"Why is this one here." Gamora looks to Peter.

"We promised him he could stay by your side until he kills your boss. I always keep my promises, when they're to muscled out whack jobs that would kill me if I don't. Here you go." Peter says dropping the leg on the console, right behind me.

"Oh I was just kidding about the leg, I just needed these two things.." Rocket says motioning to the arm band, and Quarnyx battery.

"What?!" I say, looking at Rocket.

"I thought it'd be funny. Was it funny? What'd he look like hopping around..?" Rocket says chuckling.

"I had to transfer him 30,000 units..!" I look at Peter shocked.

"Damn.." I say as Rocket laughs under his breath, returning to our escape.

"How are we gonna leave..?" Drax asks the dumbest question, running through everyone's head. A robot shoots at a side window everyone ducks, except Drax.

"Well he's got a plan. Right? Or is that another thing you made up?!" Peter directs the attention to the raccoon at work.

"I have a plan. I have a plan." Rocket snaps working.

"Quit* your yammering, and lead us from the unearthly confinement."* Drax says,

"Ya I have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one.." Peter says, looking around.

"Do not ever call me a thesaurus." Drax threatens Peter, I let out a chuckle as I try to help Rocket.

"Its just a metaphor dude.."

"His people are completely literal, metaphors are going to go over his head.."

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.." I facepalm,

"I'm going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.." I hear Gamora.

"You said it sister."

~Sorry for the short chapter trying to balance sleep, school, my pupper, and my two books..

Thank you to all my Albino Raccoons!

~~Readinwriter~~