For serious!?

~Y/n's p.o.v~

Gamora and peter, are standing around, explaining our 'plan' to Yondu, and his crew. Peter had me sit next to Yondu, so whenever Yondu gets 'emotional' he has something to distract him. Gamora starts to speaks up.

"The orb reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the energy surge." Peter steps in,

"All Ronan's gotta do is touch the stone to the planet's surface, and zap. All plants, animals, Nova corp-"

"Everything will die," Gamora starts

"so Ronan does not make the surface."Peter finishes.

"Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Aster's starboard hull.."Peter moves the diagrams,

"Then our craft and Yondu's will enter." he taps the screens and the ships move.

"Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside..?" asks Yondu's second in command.

"I think of Sakaaran as paper people.." I look at Drax from where I'm sitting on the floor by Yondu's side, him petting my head, out of stress most likely. I don't mind, I was like the retarded dog when Quill and I lived with them. Yondu's second hits Drax in the shoulder, Drax gives him a look, and I feel Yondu's petting stop for a second, and starts scratching instead. 'He's scared of what Drax will do..'  I think, as I look up at Yondu. He looks back to the diagrams as Gamora talks.

"Once they know we're on board, Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck. Which I can disable by dismantling the power source. We'll make it to the flight deck."

"Once we get to the flight deck, and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan. " Peter pips in, then Gamora continues.

"Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the stone, use these devices to contain it."Gamora says, as little ball things are passed around.

"If you touch it, it will kill you."

"I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us. Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help. " I start to kinda zone out, then Rocket yells.

"There's one more thing we need to complete the plan!" There's a pause, "That guy's eye!" Rocket yells, smirking, and points to one of the Ravagers.

"No! no, we don't. No, we don't need that guy's eye." Peter interjects, putting the guy at a state of unease.

"No, seriously, I need it!" Rocket lets out a small laugh, "It's important to me."

After a bit we hear the ship announce,

"Ronan's fleet has been spotted and arrive in T-minus fifteen minutes."

Peter and I are walking through the halls, me on his shoulder. when I feel someone behind us, I turn then Yondu puts his hand on Peter's other shoulder.

"Remember you two. At the end of this, I get the stone. You cross me, we kill you all." Peter's shoulders tense under my feet.

~~Dramatic walking down the hallway~~

We all head to our designated ships, when I feel someone pull on my hand. I start to snarl, as I turn, ready to attack. I find Rocket, looking kinda scared, I turn completely to face him. I noticed he's kind-of shaking.

"Rocket.." He doesn't answer, just squeezes my hand more. I have to duck down a little, but I put my head under his chin, and move it to his shoulder, like a cat would.

"What's wrong.." I feel, him wrap his arms around my waist, weakly, letting them just sit on my lower back. He nuzzles into my shoulder, I feel him take a deep breath, then shakily let it out.

"Y/n.." I hug him, wrapping my tail around his ankle.

"Yeah..?" He hugs me one more time, slightly holding me up,

"Promise me," I give a small chuckle,

"Promise you what..?"

"Don't leave me.." He looks at me, nervous, and kind of shy.

"Never, Love." I pull back from the hug, and lick his face, he lets out an 'EW!' Meanwhile I laugh and run to my ship yelling back,

~~Rocket's p.o.v~~

"I promise!!" I hear y/n yell to me, as she retreats to their ship.

"Fricken moron..." I say, not even caring about the lick anymore, as I walk to my ship, board it, and get ready to depart. Then we hear.

"GO GET 'EM BOYS!" from Yondu on the intercom, and we all launch. I look over at the milano, hoping to see y/n.

~~Y/n's p.o.v~~

"This is a terrible plan.."

"Hey, you're the one who said you wanted to die among friends." I add with a shrug from my seat.

;-; So this was justa quick update, because the next week I'll be focused on prom court, and such! I hope this is enough, I'm sorry!! ;-;

This chapter will be needing Thirty-one {31} votes for the next!!

♤♡ReadinWriter◇♧