Now we're standing, happy?

~~Y/n's p.o.v~~

"so....you're telling me while I was dead or whatever, you" I pointed to Drax.

"Called Ronan...And basically died" Drax nods, looking ashamed.

"You." I pointed to Rocket,

"Watched as Gamora and my meal ticket get stuck in space, and abducted..?"

"I am Groot." {Pretty much.} I face palm, and shake my head

"I swear Groot is the most sensible one on this wanna be bad-ass squad." I say, looking to Rocket, he bashfully smiles,

"He probably is Fluff.."

;-; TimeSkip ;-;

"Attention, idiots. The lunatic on top of this craft,is holding a Hadron Enforcer. It's a weapon of my own design." He gives them a second or two, when I grab his wrist, and give him a look of, 'we're gonna die!!' He lets go of the lever he's holding onto, to pet my head, brushing my ears back, and giving me one of his 'I know what I'm doing smirk'.

"If you don't hand over our companions now, he's gonna tear your ship a new one. A very big new one! I'm giving you until the count of five." My grip tightens slightly on his arm.

"5..4..3.." My fur starts to prick in the anticipation, and a little bit of fear.

"Rocket, it's me, for God sakes! We figured it out! we're fine!!"

"Oh hey Quill-" I jump onto Rocket, and start speaking into the mic.

"Peter! Are you okay? Those bastards haven't tried to eat you have they?!!" I basically scream trough the mic,

"Y/n, not now." I get pulled back from the mic by Rocket's paw on my waist, he sits me next to him, and returns to his console.

;-; When P.Q. and G get back on the Milano ;-;

"That's figured it out?! We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless!"

"Oh, you wanna talk senseless? How about trying to save us, by blowing us up?"

"We were only gonna blow you guys up if they didn't return you.." I add in,

"And how on Earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count to five?"

"We didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan." Rocket turns to Groot, and I,

"This is what we get for acting altruistically."  I nod as Groot says his normal,

"I am Groot'

"They are ungrateful." Gamora steps in,

"What's important is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar."

"So we can give the stone to Yondu who's just going to sell it to somebody even worse..?" I mumble, not expecting a response.

"We'll figure that part out later."

"We have to stop Ronan.

"How?!" Rocket and I both ask.

"I have a plan." I look at Peter, as if he was suddenly a kree, shouting Ganavian swears.

"You've got a plan...?"

"...Yes.."

"First of all, you're copying me, from when I said I had a plan.."

"No, I'm not. People say that all the time it's not that unique of a thing to say.."

"Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan."