Wait, WHAT!?

~~Not my art, just found it here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=rocket+raccoon+gotg+2&client=firefox-b-1-ab&sxsrf=ACYBGNRTidmdOIRd6IM9K3xT9N2eHhXDiw:1569568516324&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiKvfauuvDkAhVHIjQIHSDYAtYQ_AUIESgB&biw=854&bih=789#imgrc=wYrJRHx6zIG5NM:

Either way, here's a longer chapter!!~~

Y/n's P.o.v

We're all sitting around, calming down from what just finished a few minutes ago.

"What are they called again..?" Drax says looking at the Anulax batteries.

"Anulax batteries.." Quill says, putting on his jacket.

"Harbulary batteries." Drax says, and gets a 'what the f*uck' look from everyone besides himself, and Groot.

"That's nothing like what he just said..." I point out, then Quill continues.

"But they're worth thousands of units a piece, which is why the Sovereign hired us to protect them." Peter says as he starts to walk away, everyone except Rocket, and Groot following. I look from my fluffy trash panda to Peter, then run off after the rest of the group.

"Careful what you say around these folks. They're easily offended. The cost of transgression is death.." I climb up onto Drax's shoulder, and he ruffles the fur on my head, causing me to roll my eyes.

;~; Time Skip{To Inside} ;~;

As we enter the main entry Drax puts me down, and I position myself slightly behind Rocket, but not too close. Enough to kind of hide, but not seem dependent on him.

"We Thank you, Guardians, for putting your lives on the line. We could not risk the lives of our own Sovereign citizens. Every citizen is born exactly as designed by the community. Impeccable, both physically and mentally.-" She starts rambling about her people, and I look around at them, no smiles,  just boring. They look like they were dyed with the spinal fluid from Knowhere. I'm about to loose myself in thought when Gamora steps forward.

"Your people promised something in exchange for our services. Bring it. And we shall be gladly on our way." The golden 'queen' lifts her finger, wordless, and two men bring out a cloaked figure. They make the person kneel, and then de-hood her. Nebula. I inhale sharply, and feel something on my foot, I look down to see Rocket's tail. I look up at him, to see him looking at me from the absolute corner of his eye, with a small smile. I start to feel flustered, and look down, playing with my claws, nervously.

"Family reunion, yay.." I mentally face palm at Peter, then she starts talking again. I look up, trying my best to ignore the butterflies from Rocket.

"I understand she is your sister."

"She's worth no more to me than the bounty due for her on Xandar." Gamora sneers looking down at Nebula.

"Our soldiers apprehended her attempting to steal the batteries." The woman stands up, and I take a small step back.

"Do with her as you please." Gamora turns Nebula and they start to walk out, as I make my way over to Peter's side, ready to go.

"We thank you, High Priestess Ayesha." Peter bows just slightly. He turns to leave, and she stops him,

"What is your heritage, Mr. Quill?" I turn to slightly glare at her.

"My mother is from Earth."

"And your father..?" The high priestess sneers her question.

"He ain't from Missouri. That's all I know.."