Escaping {Part 2}

I watch as some armed guards in full riot gear come out of a hallway.

"Umm...guys..?" I look around, and point.

"Those are some big guns.." Peter says, I Turn to him, my face blank as if to say, 'The fUcK?!' I turn back, and the guards have the huge rocket-like weapons, pointed straight at the glass.

"On my command!Number One!" The leader of the guards yells. The rocket hits the glass pane, I cower away from the pane, and accidentally nudge Rocket, he just gives me a glance then continue working.

"Rodent we are ready for your plan." Gamora snaps.

"Hold on!" Rocket replies, as he swipes the fake leg off the panel, and starts typing things into a screen.

"Number Two!" A second rocket hits the glass.

"I recognize this animal, we roasted them over a flame, for the children. The flesh was quite delicious." a shiver sends its self flying up my spine.

"Not Helping!" Rocket shouts, and I mentally agree with him.

"Number Three!" It hits, and the glass cracks, bad. It spider webs, across the whole pane. A single piece falls.

"All fire, on my command!" Rocket slowly starts to hurry his work, as the commander counts down from three to one. We all brace for death, as the Guard Captain yells, 'One!', it felt as if everything went into slow motion. The man yelled, 'one', I watched as Rocket connected two wires, then smirked. All of the sudden, the guards starting floating, everything outside of the control room, had lost its sense of gravity.

"You turned off the artificial gravity, everywhere, but in here.." I say in awe, in my peripheral vision, I see Rocket smirk at me out the corner of his eye. Rocket pulls a lever, and a jolt lets the whole control room lifts off the tower. Rocket keeps typing, and soon all the bots are flying to the tower. They clamp on, and Rocket tries to push another lever, I help a bit, putting in my two cents.

"Thanks Fluff.." He mumbles under his breath. I nod, and smile slightly. Rocket starts maneuvering the small room, Down, hit a due who eventually flew off, and into a hallway.

"Told ya i had a plan.." Rocket pushed a button, and the door opened up. We hit the wall, and I put my hand on Rocket's arm, without realizing or hesitation, grabbing a fist of fur, not hard enough to hurt. We keep hitting the walls, knocking off the bots propelling us. Our trip ends with us hitting another wall, and Rocket slamming his paw onto a button, sealing the door.

"That was a pretty good plan."Peter says, as I let go of Rocket's fur. Rocket turns to the others, arms raised, like, 'Amazing, right?' Peter breaks the glass with his foot, and we climb out. We get to our stuff, and everyone gets their stuff, as Peter, and I look for our ship. I climb up onto Peter's shoulder, and point to the Milano.

"YA! There it is! Get my ship, it's the Milano, the orange and blue, over in the corner." Peter turns, and starts walking.

"They crumpled my pants into a ball, that's rude. They folded yours!" My ear flicks to the side, and I turn back, see the guys leaving. I turn back to see Peter, pulling out some sort of chest. I jump off his shoulder, and look into the crate, looking for my nail file.

"The orbs there, let's go." Gamora walks over to us, looks over my head, then walks away.

"Wait, Wait, Wait!" Peter, and I start freaking out, as Gamora walks back.

"What is it?" Gamora snaps.

"That bastard didn't put it back.." Peter Yells, as he pulls everything out.

"My file isn't in here!!" I snarl, looking at Peter.

"Put what back..?" Gamora asks, holding her stuff.

"Here."Peter hands her the bag with the orb.

"Get them to the ship,"Peter tells Gamora, as I look down a hallway.

"We'll be right back." I tell her.

"How are you going to possibly-" Gamora gets cut off.

"Just keep the Milano close by. Go," Peter tells Gamora, as we run down the hallway. "Go!"

As we run, Peter puts on his gear, and gave me my helmet.

{So your helmet is like Star-lord's, working wise, But when it's not a helmet, it looks like these Bluetooth headphones, without the earbuds, and the ends are any color you wish, and you wear this 'helmet' all the time.}

A door opens, and three guys run at us Peter shoots two of them, then his guns locks up, he kneels, and I run up his back, and tackle the third guy, I knock him into the wall

A door opens, and three guys run at us Peter shoots two of them, then his guns locks up, he kneels, and I run up his back, and tackle the third guy, I knock him into the wall. The guy's head hits a pipe, and he falls to the ground, me on top of him, snarling.I turn around to see a fourth dude running at me, Peter shoots him. Then Peter runs behind me, grabbing the scruff of my neck, he puts me on his shoulder. Another goon comes shouting from around the corner, Peter just raises his gun, and shoots. I smirk looking at the dude writhe on the floor, then yells about his neck, Peter shoots again, and I laugh. 

~A little bit later~

Peter takes the orb out of his coat, and tosses it, and caught in the other hand, I laugh thinking of how they couldn't leave without us, as he keeps tossing it. We turn the corner, and see this blue ass-hat, back to us, listening to the Walkman, and using my nail file. I snarl, as the guy looks at Peter, just before he hits the blue dude. Once we get our stolen things back, we find an exit, and finally get out of the Kyln. We make our way to the Milano, Peter soaring through space, me holding onto him, we get up into the ship, Gamora and Drax pulling Peter up, as I jump off his back, my helmet disappears.

"These two show spirit, they shall makes keen allies in the battle against Ronan." Drax comments, as we shake off space.

"Companions. What were you retrieving?" Peter gives Drax the Walkman, and I hold up my nail file, as we walk away.

"You two are imbeciles." Drax tells us. I hear his comment, and smile, as I start filing my claws.

~Thank you to the few reading this, and thank you vargova02 for commenting, you made me realize I haven't updated in almost a month. Also Thank you to all who have commented, and voted!~

-ReadinWriter-