Finally!!! We're Knowhere!!

-Thanks to the people who voted on the last chapter, you who vote are what's keeping me from giving this book up! Disclaimer: The art isn't mine!!-

Y/n's P.o.v~

I wake up to someone yelling. I let out a sort of growl, and make my way out from my bed, with a yawn. I make my way to the deck, and see quill walking to the steps, he picks me up, and unknowingly pets behind my ear, then he climbs up the stairs, me on his back.

"Woah..." Peter says, almost in awe.

"What is it?" Drax says, leaning over a chair.

"It's called Knowhere.." Gamora says, emotionless as ever.

  "The severed head of an ancient celestial being..Be wary headed in, Rodent." She tells rocket, my fur prickles at the remark, from the word she calls him.

"There are no regulations, whatsoever, here."She says sitting down. We all look through the front windshield, as we fly through the giant eye hole. We're in awe, until Gamora begins to give us a history lesson as we get off the Milano.

"Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. Bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws..."

"Well..We come from a planet of outlaws.." Peter sounds almost like he's proud we're from earth.

"Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, John Stamos.."

"It sounds like a place, which I would like to visit." Drax says, looking through the crowd.

"Yeah, you should.." Peter says, sarcastically.

"Excuse me..?" Some kids run up to us.

"watch your wallets.." Peter looks down at them.

"Can you spare any units..?" I take a few from my pouch, and hand them to a boy, from Peter's shoulder.

"Wow! Mister, Can I pet that?!" A little girl asks, Peter looks at me, then gives a smirk, holding me out to her.

"Sure kid." She beams up, at him, and puts her hands where Peter's are, taking me into her arms. She holds me like a girl who just got her first dog, or cat, caring, loving, and then she pets behind my ears. I let out a low purr, and lose my self for a bit before I hear,

"I'm sorry, but we have to leave, Can I..?" I look to see Rocket holding his arms out to the girl, she gives a content sigh nods, and hands me to him. I blush bright red, as he holds me to his chest, his arms under my rear, my head on his shoulder, and my tail barely touching the ground. He turns and follows the group, then I hear the girl yell,

"Thank you for letting me pet it!, Mister!" I slightly move my head to look at Peter, who just waves his hand, not looking back at the girl.

"No problem!!" I realize that I'm still in Rocket's arms.

"Y-You c-c-can put me down now, Rocket.." He gives a hum, and I feel it rumble in his chest. I push my paws on his shoulders a little, and he reluctantly puts me down.

"There you go.." He looks like himself, but sounds kind of hesitant.

"T-thanks.." I slightly smile, as Rocket looks to a bar.

"Your buyer's in there..?" Rocket says, pointing to the building.

"We are to wait here for his representative." Gamora tells the group, as a man gets thrown out of the entrance .

"This is no respectable establishment.." Drax points out.

"What do you expect us to do while we wait..?"