Chapter 13

So guys, I'm writing this on a Saturday morning. Well, afternoon bc it's 12. But I'm in with a guy 2 years older than me and he's hot beans so yeah I might now be able to update as often. Ily.

"What do you mean, give me a list of all the sexual things we must do before I can a actually sex you up."

We were sat on the couch, Luke woke up a few hours ago. Well, I pushed him into the floor. We've just sat here together, sucking everything in, absorbing all the information.

"Well, we ticked one of my favourites off the list, so I guess we'll do something a little less sexual. Maybe groping?"

"No. I need a definite answer, so I can prepare for whatever task you may throw at me. Is groping definitely the next activity?" I hate what I've become.

I used to be such a mellow girl, never talking about sex, not even to my friends. They all used to talk about how they would dry hump some bad boy. I guess I got to it before them.

But that's not the point, I'm the polar opposite of what I was in my senior year. I was an introverted potato that liked the look of crocs with jeans. Now I hate crocs, and only ever wear jeans.

I used to be buried in a book every time you looked at me, now I'm sitting on a torn up love seat with a fighter, discussing how he'll make me Cum next.

'Groping. I have to go to Iron Knuckles tonight. I made a deal to meet a girl there. Wait, can we see other people? We're not dating or anything. I have a girlfriend.

His words made me sick to the stomach.

I have a girlfriend

I have a girlfriend

I have a gir-

His fingers snapped in front of my face. "Uh, yeah. I guess that's okay if you have a girlfriend." My voice came out frail and shaky. He looked into my green eyes and bit his lip.

"I know it's wrong. I shouldn't be doing this, I'm a sick bastard. I'm a horrible person. At least that's what everyone tells me."

But I didn't think he was a bad guy, if anything he was better than most. A normal guy would have not told me, proceeded with the deal and lead both girls on.

"It's okay. I'm just overwhelmed with all of this. I might go to the fight club with you, I need to make some friends."

He looked at his phone and sat up. "Its nearly 8, you should get dressed, yeah?" I pushed myself from the comfortable spot on the couch and nodded.

Clothes had never been my forte. I had never had any style, to say the least. I was plain and boring, only wearing black colours. I never wore makeup. And that's who I am to this day.

I threw on a pizza cat shirt on some pink jeans, probably from target [THE FUCKING TARGET PRANK]. My shoes were black, I guess they would be vans. The white laces were grey from all of the dirt I've walked through the years.

Looking as good as I would ever, I walked out into the living room. Luke was clutching his phone to his ear, calling a cab. I tugged at the Orange shirt and stared at my shoes.

Once the call ended, Luke turned around and laughed. I knew I looked horrible, and he was only hurting my feeling more. "Haha, that cat has pepperoni on it. Classic." I looked down at my shirt and laughed in relief.

"You ready?" I nodded as he began to walk out of the house. I must look so tiny and young compared to him. His shoulders were so broad, and his piercings were so menacing. He looked like sex on legs.