Chapter 19

Fluffy McFluff Fluff reporting for duty

---

The rest of that night was filled with cuddling up and watching Tremors [cult classic, Kevin Bacon] with Michael. He was terrified for the majority of the movies, and he fell asleep with his head on my lap. He was so peaceful and serine while he was sleeping, so pure.

I looked at my phone about an hour after he fell asleep; 3am. The hallway light was still on and I was a bit peckish. I gently moved Michael's head off my lap - he made this cute little whimper and sniffled - and got up to go to the kitchen.

I shut the door on my way out and replayed the night in my head. Michael could seriously be the guy of my dreams. I mean, he's sweet and caring, he doesn't push me to doing anything, his name is not Luke Hemmings. I tip toed into the kitchen, observing a few bags of groceries on the kitchen bench. One package in particular caught my eye.

Oreos.

Sweet, sweet Oreos.

Luke was sitting at the wooden table, taking a hit from a bong [drug term, you take weed from it]. His eyes were half open, half shut. "Luke Hemmings, how many times have I told you not to take drugs?" I casually moved over to the brown paper bag and grabbed my babies. He shrugged and lit the bong again.

I contemplated where I would go next. I could stay out here with a drug addict and talk about our deal and how I could get out of it. Or I could go back to my bedroom, turn off the tv, snuggle up to Michael Clifford (the sweetest guy in Australia) while eating my glorious carb circles. I chose the first idea.

I pulled a chair from the table and plopped down, well aware of Luke's stare. "He looks nice. So, how was that little make out session?" I shrugged and opened up the blue box. "It was okay, he's really sweet." Next came the foil packaging. Luke surveyed my motions. "You're eating my Oreos. That's not okay. Those are my Oreos." I groaned and stole a biscuit. "Can't you share?"

He looked down at his laps and thought heavily about the option of sharing. He looked up at me and shook his head frantically. "No, Maisie Williams. Those are my Oreos and - oh you just ate one." He opened his mouth in shock and threw his hands above his head. "You ate one of my sacred Oreos. What if I laced that, eh? You'd be in trouble then."

I glared at him and grabbed another. "Maisie, you're already killing me by wearing another man's clothing, please put my comfort food down or I will do something about it." I blushed at his words. Surely he couldn't care about me that much, he has a girlfriend. "Oh, please cultivate me on how you plan to punish me." I popped the Oreo into my mouth and watched his face contort into horror."

He moved his chair closer to mine, scratching the wooden floor in the process. "Well, when a person smokes weed, about an hour after they've burnt it up said person gets hungry. It's often called the munchies. I crave Oreos when I get the munchies, and seeing as you're going to eat them all, you're going to have to replace my Oreos. I could munch on something else."

[Fluffy McFluff Fluff signing off]

His hand found its way onto my thigh, kneading slowly. I bit my lip, immediately knowing what he was referring to. "We have a few leftover pieces of pizza in the fridge, help yourself." He grinned and pulled me into his lap. "I want something sweet, stop playing stupid." His arms snaked around my waist - a lot like Michaels arms hours before - and smirked.

He licked his lips and kissed my chin. "I could kiss these lips for an appetizer, and your other lips for my main meal. I can go without my dessert because my Oreos will be gone by then." I grabbed an Oreos and slipped it in between his lips. He laughed and ate it. His hand swept my hair to one side, prevailing the big purple mark on my neck.