Chapter 21

Hey guys, so I got a new laptop today, so that’s pretty great. But in all holiness, caLUM’S SNAPCHAT LEAK IS THE GREATEST THING I’VE SEEN EVER LIKE IT’S HIM SHIRTLESS AND THEN HELLO BOOMERANG DICK AND IT WAS COLOSAL LIKE GREAT JOB JOY IN YOUR GENES.

Anyway, the shift key on my laptop is like really tiny. And my laptop is one of the mini ones, so I can fit in in my school bag.

So I broke up with my boyfriend and I’m kinda depressed. I guess that might come out in my writing from now on. I was never really close to him, but my friend told him I had another boyfriend (NOT true btw) and he believed her. HIS LOSS MIKEY HAS ME ALL TO HIMSELF NOW.

Anyway, allow me to continue with my story. And check out ‘WeLoveTheseBoys’ Harry Styles fan fiction. She’s my friend at school and it would probably mean heaps to her.

Peace out Bitchachos

LUKE’S POV

I had made his car do that. I mean, who in the right mind would come to my house and cuddle up to a girl that just happens to be living in my house. I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel anything towards Maisie. She is an annoying bitch and she never stops being affectionate, but that’s why I like her. But hearing her and that punk this morning made me snap.

After Michael got into his car and drove away, Maisie stormed into the kitchen, making herself a bowl of cereal. I leaned against the wall beside the fridge and examined her. I felt like I could see his handprints on her pale body, like I was an ultraviolet light and I was looking for impurities. She was clearly uncomfortable under my stare, she even glared back at me a few times.

But I just loved it when she fought back, there was something incredibally firey about her, and I wanted to get to know what it was. “So, you and the punk, huh?” She picked up her bowl of cereal and left the milk on the sideboard. “I guess. Do you have a problem with that?” I felt like telling her that I did have a problem, but decided to stay with the bad boy façade.

“Not really, I mean I have a hotter bitch to bone.”

She dropped her spoon into the bowl of cereal and gasped. “You seriousy don’t know when to stop. Do everyone a favour and shutup for a few hours.” I walked over to the bench and picked the milk up while she continued to eat the lucky charms in her bowl. “Oh, cut the chase and admit you’d prefer me to that mindless freak.” She threw her spoon at my head.

“You’re being such a jackass right now!”

“Oh, that’s rich! You just pegged a metal spoon at my face.”

“Could you just leave me alone to find some sort of remote happiness?”

She stood up and pushed her chair onto the floor. I was beyond furious, she had angered me. Within second I had picked up the chair in was in two. I  looked down at her face with immense anger and growled loudly, throwing the chair across the room. Her face filled with terror, it screamed out a thousand pleas for help.