Chapter 15

I let Luke in a few minutes after I left him. "Did you miss me." I looked up at him through the crack of the door and scoffed. "Do you want me to lock you out again, because that's an option." His eyes widened and he put his foot in the door.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit horny from that experience." I opened the door fully and let him in. "How was she?" I walked over to the bed and sat down. He walked over to his dresser and sighed. "She scratches."

He lifted his shirt above his head and revealed the deep red scratches. "God, you need to disinfect that." I stood up and walked into the bathroom. "Where do you keep your medical kit?" I fiddled with the cupboards.

His towering frame came into the bathroom and opened the small wooden cabinet adjacent from the shower. " Do you know what your doing?" I shook my head and walked into the bedroom.

"You never really answered my question. Was she good?" He sat down in front of me and leant forward. "I guess. She tends to do this thing where she hurts my feelings to get a better fuck. I hate it."

I grabbed a small, ominous bottle and poured the liquid onto some cotton buds. "You don't really give love either. Some of the things you said to me earlier weren't very nice." The white material touched the scratches and he flinched.

"Come on, you big boxing boy." I laughed and continued dabbling his scratches with the buds. "Just, be gentle. It stings." I smirked and pushed hard on the scratches. He let out a yelp and groaned. "I'll get you for that."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "How was the fight?" I asked him, the thought of his jaw popping up. "He was on steroids. He hardly even hurt me. How was that boy, did he kiss you sweetly?"

He scoffed and hunched further. "Your posture is atrocious. Straighten up." He didn't listen to me. "I answered your question, now answer mine" I pondered the thought and closed the medical kit, placing the bottle inside.

"He was a nice guy. And he did kiss well,  Not sweetly, but very well all the same." Luke twisted around and looked me in the eyes. "I could kiss you sweetly, if that's what you want?" I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Kissing is for lovers and fools alike, and I don't believe we fall under either of those categories." He grinned and leant against the wall. "I'm a fool for you, Maisie." I scoffed at his words and turned to face him. "Only a fool would say that."

I walked out of the bathroom and bedroom, heading for the living room. "Exactly, and I'm not a lover. But I could be if you give me the chance. Just kiss me, Maisie Williams, it'll be worth the effort."

I scoffed and sat on the couch. "I believe you, Luke. But I'm not a cradle snatcher. I'll allow you to fuck me and toy with me, but I'll leave you lips for Melody. She seems sweet." He looked at me with bewildered eyes.

"She hurts my feelings, she only cares for my dick. I feel - I know you would have more compassion. You would be the ideal girlfriend for any sane man." I laid down on the couch at looked up at the punk.

"But you're not sane, I thought we established this." He sat on the coffee table at looked into my eyes. "You need sleep, let's go." He stood up and extended his hand, but I refused to go with him. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

I closed my eyes, snatching my hand from his reach. "Maisie, don't be like this. Melody and I are slowly breaking up, so why block anything that may happen between us?" Luke was right. I was cancelling everything romantic out, but I was doing it on purpose.

"What do you see in me?"

I rolled over and met Luke crouched down, inches from my face. "That is a hard question." I felt a pang of hurt course through my body. "I don't know where to start." I stared at a spot on the floor.

"Should I start from your petite feet or you're beautiful hair?" Luke leant closer into my lips. "Or the shape of your face? How about your thighs, not skinny or fat." His hand raised to push a hair from my face. "I think I'll start with how you look at me."

"I think the way you looked at me the first time we met was pure frustration, if I don't include how you were staring at me on the bus. They way you looked at me on both occasions are how I feel about you. I adore you, I utterly adore you. And that will be true until the day I die, but frustration because of how you never believe me. You never believe how I would put you on a pedestal - glorify you - if you gave me the chance."

[brb gushing]

Luke's lips were so close to mine, I could feel his heartbeat in my bloodstream. "That's some straight up Nicholas Sparks." My words were fanned out across his lips as his perfect teeth were revealed in a smile.

His eyes were hypnotizing me, and his words melting into my heart. "Now will you let me kiss you?" He was pushing himself onto the couch, his face not leaving mine for a second. His entire frame fit awkwardly above me, closing in more every second.

Suddenly, I knew what he was doing: He was fooling me with his coy charm.

I pushed myself away from him and turned my face away. He let out an angered groan and stood up abruptly. "I like you a lot, Maisie. But do you always have to be such a bitch?" My eyes widened as I propped myself up. "Why am I the Bitch, you're the crazy one."

I stood up, glaring at his boyish smile. "Nobody likes an uptight Bitch."  My fists were holding his plaid shirt, pulling him down to me. "I'm not an uptight bitch." He licked his plump lips and laughed. "You are, princess. You'll always be a stuck up, wanna-be slut."

I twisted the both of us around, pushing him on the couch. "You're insane." I climbed into his lap, entwining my hands into his hair. "Show me how laid back you are."

I smashed my lips onto his, hardly waiting a second for him to respond. His lips were slightly lined with lip balm, making the kiss soft. But the actions through the kiss were far from soft.

I was savoring his lips against mine, kissing them over and over. His tongue was lapping at my bottom lip, begging for entrance. His hands were travelling around my body, lingering on my hips. His hands were so big compared to my body.

The romantic burst lasted from a minute more. His lips left mine, abandoning them. "I shouldn't. You can sleep on the couch tonight." His hands grabbed my waist and lifted me up before leaving me on the couch.

And they say girls are confusing.

---

OMFG 1K IM SO DONE

WHY ARE YOU READING MY STORY I LEGIT THOUGHT OF IT WHILE WALKING TO SCHOOL A YEAR AGO

AND IM MEETING THE BOYS IN 313 DAYS

IM LIVING THE LIFE PPL

THANKS FOR READING

BOOB SQUEEZE (onision fans Hmu)

Lexi xxoo