Little Wolfie

Sofia's POV
I looked at my dad and then back at my uncle as I glanced back in the mirror.
"It's ok sweetheart go ahead... " My dad said in a sweet voice as I started to gently feel my body shift. I saw my little face turn into adding wolf ears and fangs to match. Then I noticed a tail appear.
I looked at my dad and he nodded as I did the full turn and I felt myself shrink and I went on all fours. I looked into the mirror to no longer see a 5 year old girl.
Instead of my slight tan skin, full eyebrows, light dimples, and my light brown eyes. Now people would see a light and dark brown wolf with sharp claws and eyes to match.
I turned to see my dad smiling along with my uncle.
"Daddy! Look I'm like you! I'm a Wolfie!!! " I said giggling rolling around in my wolf form.
"Yes you are baby" Daddy said as he picked me up and I turned back into a little girl again. Soon the phone rang and Daddy put me down to awsner it.
"Uncle Pool! Did you see me?!" I yelled smiling at him. He laughed in his black and red suite and he picked me up like Daddy.
"Yes I did my little vicious wolf" He said while I laughed.
"Damn right you did Uncle! " I said giggling as Deadpool laughed. My uncle always had a bad language and he loved to cuss.
"Damn right Sof" He said smiling while I kissed his leather covered cheek.
"And your teaching her to cuss? " Daddy said as he entered the room. Deadpool looked scared at first then he calmed.
"Well anyone should learn" He said looking at Daddy with a shrug, "plus I taught her something usefull you taught her to be a dog".
" No Uncle Deadpool! A wolf! Me and Daddy are wolves! " I said laughing as Uncle tickled me.
"Come one kid I'm trying to make a point" Uncle says whispering to me while smiling.
"Ok well let's just get breakfast ok? " Daddy says as I jump in his arms as he takes me to his truck.
---- Later -----
After the ride to our favorite Diner, Daddy let me and Uncle get a table while he made a call.
Soon we were all eating and relaxing. I was drinking my hot chocolate while having a bubble blowing contest with Uncle as Daddy was laughing and watching. When all of a sudden a helicopter landed next to the Diner.
All of a sudden Uncle dropped his straw and Daddy dropped his toast. The plane had a huge 'A' on it. Daddy and Uncle nodded and Uncle grabbed me and we all went outside.
Before we could get in the truck a man and a few others came out of the helicopters.
"Hello Mr. Wolverine... You know who we are"said a man in all black.
" Then you should know what mine is" Daddy said growling. I then hugged Uncle scared a little.
No! Wolves aren't scared! We are never scared. We're brave and we are special!
Soon Uncle grabbed his gun and aimed at the men. But they didn't flinch. They always flinch. Aren't they afraid of a gun?
"Listen Deadpool I wouldn't fire with a child in your arms" The man said.
Uncle looked at me as I looked back and then at the man.
"Who are you? " I said scared and in a slight whisper. He then chuckled and he took off his glasses as I got a better look at him.
The men around him were in suits as well. One had black hair and his glasses looked fancy. The the other was a girl with red hair and a serious face on. The others were just regular men along with a guy wearing a red, white, and blue suite.
"I'm Nick Furry sweetheart... And I'm here to take you and your Daddy and Uncle to have a talk...".

Next thing I knew I was clutching Daddy. Eyes shut and almost crying as we were flying in the helicopter... If you couldn't guess...
......I'm afraid of heights.