Kisses and Wishes

Dad went to take a shower and Pool with everyone left the room leaving me with a sleeping Pietro. Pretty soon be began to stir in his sleep.
— — — — — — — — — — —
Sofia's POV
   When Pietro started to stir I was playing lightly on his hair. He moved a little and he seemed to be very comfortable because he kept on snuggling into my stomach.
   "Time to get up handsome" I said rubbing his temples as he groaned slightly. He opened his eyes,  yet he saw it was me closed them. He then snuggled more into me.
   "I don't vant to get vup" He said hiding his face in my lap. I only laughed and I rubbed his head some more.
   "We could cuddle better if you moved? " I said as I laughed. He bolted up and sat up next to me waiting for some cuddles. I motioned him to wait as I ran to get some pillows and a blanket.
   I can back and placed a lavender blanket on us. I snuggled onto his warm chest and I kissed his cheek.
  Soon Pietro was flipping through channels and we found a cute little movie. Later all I could remember was us falling asleep together in each other's arms.
   Later I woke up to Pietro playing with my hair. I opened my eyes and smiled at him. He smiled back and soon his face was inches away from mine.
   I could feel his beard on my cheek lightly scratching it. Soon our lips connected and we kissed. I felt butterflies going crazy in me. His lips we're soft and he kissed with passion.
   After a while we pulled away and we were left breathless. He stared in my eyes and I did back. Soon I was on his lap with my hands in his hair.
  "Have a vice nap? " He said pecking my nose. I nodded and wrapped arms around his neck.
  Later I felt someone walk in and I quickly got off Pietro. Luckily it was only Vision who was distracted but still... That was close.
--------  Omg the Tea!!!--------
Pietro's POV
   After the kiss and what stupid machine who ruined the moment I knew I loved Sofia. She's beautiful. Her lips,  smile, vhe way she is caring and like a mother.
  I decided to to something risky but possibly something that will be right. I went to find her dad.
  I found him in his room thanks to Tony. I knocked on the door and he said a faint come in. I walked in and he looked surprised but solemn to see me.
   "Vello sir" I said as he said hi back. I took a death breathe and I took my chance.
   "Sir... I vanted to ask for vour permission virst but.. Vill it be ok to ask vour daughter out? " I said that as he looked questionable at me.
   "She makes me veel happy,  and vhe's beautiful and vind... She vis smart and a vood person.. I vunderstand if it visnt ok but... " I said rambling a lot.
  He looked at me for a bit then cut me off. He then explained to me that yes I could ask her out but if I screwed up I would get hurt. Oh god. Alright well he's ok with it.
  He gave me his blessing and I ran out of the room saying thank you with a big grin on my face.