Blueberries

Sofia's POV
   I was at the moment with Pietro on the couch next to him eating blueberries. We both enjoyed them as my dad entered the room.
   "Hey you 2 how are you? " My dad said grabbing a couple blueberries from the bowl.
   "Everything's fine Daddy" I said turning back to the TV. Dad nodded and he sat at the other couch next to us.
   Later some of the Avengers came to join us but not Thor because Jane was in his words being 'difficult'. Aww I wish the guy luck.
   Personally I never really liked Jane. They broke up and now she wants to get back together. She is complicated.
   "Everyone! Listen at what this is! " Thor boomed now entering the room holding a piece of paper. Thank god it's not a phone with a text from Jane.
   Thor held a piece of paper with regards from Asgard. The paper read that we were all formally invited to see Thor become the 'again' official ruler of Asgard.
   Thor had a giant smile on his face waiting for us to accept. Wanda smiled as Banner patted his back in appreciation.
   "Oh Thor we would love to come! " I said running to him hugging him patting his back. Thor smiled thanking me while looking at the others who nodded in agreement that they too were going.
   Pietro zoomed next to me smiling at Thor.
   "When vo ve leave old vriend? " Pietro said snaking an arm around my waist.
   "We must leave by the next sun! We will arrive in time to meet my mother and brother" Thor said. Oh god Loki.
   Loki and us haven't been in the best terms. He has his way of manipulating us well the 'Avengers'.
   I've never actually met Loki but he sounds like a pretty sketchy guy. He apparently fought the Avengers before and now we were supposed to act like that all never happened?
   "It seems like a formal trap? " Tony said as Thor's smile fell. Sadly even Thor knew his brother wasn't the most nice person of the Galaxy and was easily angered. Yet he held hope that because he was his brother... 'Step' brother that he would behave.
   "Hey!  Ve won't do that!  Thor vhis sounds vonderful ve vill all get ready!" Wanda said warringly elbowing Tony on her way to Thor who smiled at the witch.
  I ship them they seem like two smiling people both in love with being nice,  yet serious when needed.
------ Later --------

   I was with Pietro in our room packing for our trip to Asgard. Everything seemed so peaceful. I was playing some light Panic! At The Disco music. (Nah it never peaceful which is why I love it! ❤).
   Pietro would zoom by me once in a while smiling at me giving soft kisses when going to his sock drawer and back.
   Later I left the room to go to the kitchen to see a smiling and happy Thor and Wanda. With Thor's face filled with pop tarts he smiled and waved at me.
  I waved back and grabbed some blueberries and took them back to the room with Pietro. I opened the door and I smiled handing him some.
   Pietro grabbed my waist pulling me onto his lap. He sat on the couch now with me on him feeding him blueberries.

That's how I would love her to feed me.

Wanda's POV
   I heard a mysterious voice as I entered my brother and Sofia's room. For me?  For who? It must be my brother talking.
   "Hi brother" I said walking in the room smiling as I saw him looking in love with Sofia. I smiled.

Oh no sweetheart. It was me. It was always me and now it will be me and her.

   The voice spoke again as I was seated next to Pietro and Sofia. I can hear another persons voice near me but I can't see no one.
  I look around and see nobody. It must be another person in the tower speaking. Must be no one.

Oh but it is me... Shhhh~~~ki.