A flirt

Sofia's POV
   I woke up the next day with my hair going in all different positions. I groaned as it was 6 am and I had to get up to train.
  I grabbed a robe and a comb and headed to my bathroom. I took a light shower and put clothes on. I was wearing a blue crop top and some teal  yoga pants.
   I headed out the door after putting my hair in a messy ponytail and I ran out (literally). When I got to the kitchen,  I noticed a guy in blue making coffee. Pietro.
   I smirked as he was about to take a sip of his hot drink and I ran and snatched it from his hands. He looked shocked as I winked and took a sip.
   "Ooh hazelnut my favorite thanks Pietro" I said laughing a little giving him back the cup.  He rolled his eyes playfully and then took the cup sipping from it.
   "So how does or feel to be on the team huh? " I said sitting on the counter taking bites of a banana. He nods and then speaks.
   "Well Its ok,  but better now that I work along with a pretty girl" Pietro said winking at me. I got an idea.
   "Oh yeah.. Well... " I said getting closer to him. I placed a hand on his chest rubbing and feeling him lightly. Then I got close to his ear. I felt his breathe hitch and he let out a slight groan... "I didnt know you though Nat was hot?  But she is way older than you".
   I pulled away laughing and shaping my head as I walked to grab some granola. Pietro was in a daze but he snapped out of it and smirked.
  " Well if vou like vo be a tease krásny (beautiful) then vhy not be my partner for training. You do have vy speed no? " He said accent thick. I smirked.
   "Yes I do... And I recon I'm a little faster but I'll let you be the faster one... For now... Only cus your handsome" I said smiling and I left the room to see my dad....
   "Pietro don't stare at my ass" I said as I feel Pietro's eyes on my ass.  He groaned a laugh and yelled an 'alright'.

--- With Dad ----
   We're in the middle of training.  Pietro and I along with Wanda were kicking and fighting fake dummies. My dad in a sweatshirt and some pants was eyeing Pietro who was getting too close to me as I was fighting.
   I could tell Pietro was watching me and my movements and my dad was mad. Soon my Uncle and Aunt came with Jace.
   Jace saw me and ran to me.
  "Auntie Sofia! " He said as I picked him up and tickled him. He giggled his little child laugh. He pointed to his shoes showing how they were light blue.
  "Mommy bought them for me and they look like his! " He says as his little finger pointed to Pietro who smiled at him walking closer.
  "Hello vittle one... Oh Wanda vemember when ve looked like vis" He said interacting with Jace. I noticed my dad loosen up about Pietro. I mean he would make a good dad... For anyone.
   "Well hey Sof,  V and your dad and I are gonna go out do you mind watching Jace? " Uncle Pool said.
   I nodded and soon it was me and Pietro with Jace coloring watching Gravity Falls re-runs.
  "Look its you and Pietro!  Your a family! " Jace said showing a picture he drew of you and Pietro. You were holding hands with a heart around each other.
  Pietro and I looked at each other blushing deep reds like Wanda's clothes....

"How about Ice cream huh? " I said hopefully to change the mood.
   "Yes please! " Both the boys said as we all laughed and I grabbed the car keys.