Metting the Twins

~ Years Later ~

Sofia's Pov

  It's been 13 years since the accident. Vanessa got better and she was back to being healthy. Deadpool and her got a little frisky and they did get a baby. It's a boy named Jace. Jace is the sweetest little thing ever.

He is now 2 years old and smart as hell. But he is quite the trouble maker. Anyways now that I'm older I've trained my ass off.

 Nat and I have gotten closer and I've gotten used to the missing pop tarts of Thor. Better yet I've gotten extra chemistry and science help from Mr. Banner and Tony.

 I'm doing good in High School,  I've got all A's I'm on the volleyball and soccer team. Life is pretty good. Nick and Sam have gotten better at warming up to me. Well they have always warmed up but they keep very serious faces so it's very hard to tell sometimes.

  But right now some things are changing my speed has increased and now I'm even faster. Apparently I'm extra enhanced and I have super super speed. I also have better night vision and other stuff but God damn I am fast.

  But after fighting in the big war we have two new team members there twins. Their names are Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. Apparently they were experimented on as 12 year olds and now one of them had super speed. The other has these cool witch powers.

  Well this bit is going to be on how I met the Twins….

Sofia's Pov

  I woke up early in the morning. Today the new team members were coming and moving in. Their Slovakian,  I speak their language so hopefully they will be comfortable with me.

  I zoomed out of bed and grabbed a white crop top with an electric blue lightning bolt on it (my style since I was 9). Then I matched with some blue shorts and some converse. I let my hair just do whatever and I did some mascara and I walked out.

  I made my way to the kitchen and saw Cap and Tony sitting there with his coffee and a bagel. I smirked and saw how he wasn't paying attention so I used my speed to run to him.

  As I was running,  I noticed a guy in all blue see me and keep up with me with his eyes.  I winked, he blushed and I took Tony's bagel and shipping Caps coffee.

 “Sof!”  Tony groaned as he looked like he stayed up all night. Which he probably did.

 “Haha never gets old here grandpa” I said giving them back their stuff.

  “18 years old and already causing trouble” Mumbled Cap.

 “And you said wait for the teen years” Tony replied with a smirk,  “uh Sofia maybe want to acknowledge the two new recruits on the team”.

  I turned and noticed them… the twins. I smiled and waved walking up to them… well using my speed.

  “Hi I'm Sofia and you must be Wanda” I said to the girl in red. She looked really pretty. She smiled back at me and nodded.

  “Yes I am” She said shaking my hand with a smile.

  “And your Pietro right?” I said as he gave a smirk and he kissed my hand instead of shaking it,  “ya know I heard your fast but I don't want to brag but I'm ya know...faster”. With that his smirk then fell.

 “Well how about a race someday krásny?” He said with his smirk reappearing. *so um I looked up the language for Slovakia and it is Slovak so this is beautiful in that language….god bless google translate*.

  I smiled at him and I replied in Slovak back.

  “Dobre pekný, že ste” (Alright handsome you are on) I said as he blushed slightly, so did I.

  Later that day I was talking with Wanda and Pietro talking about stuff like fashion and the mall,  and the race. Soon we reached my room along with theirs.

  “So this is my room and the ones across are your guys rooms” I said as they nodded and Pietro winked and they walked for their rooms. Wanda walked in first then as I was about to walk in mine I noticed Pietro staring at me.

 I winked at him and then walked into my room. This might be interesting.